BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Suneet K.
Noble park
Best product for teeth . My father is dentist so i was used last 32 year. I love this product. I also recommend people feel cold on teeth . This paste helps alot
Kelly N.
I was given this as a sample from my dental hygentist. I used the whole tube and although it did help with my tooth sensitivity I did not like the taste or texture. I have gone back to my favorite toothpaste but use this occasionally when my teeth become very sensitive. I will continue to purchase this to have on hand.
Becky H.
Red Deer, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you have any sensitivity at all, this bad boy will completely wipe it away. It is extremely effective at taking away your sensitivity. They also have a great selection for every single use you may need. I love the brilliant whitening one because I can always notice a significant difference. This is my everyday toothpaste.
Sherri B.
Cold Lake, AB
I was having trouble with my teeth being sensitive so I thought I would try brushing with this toothpaste. Sadly my teeth didn't feel clean e not out be and the flavor was not great. I have never purchased this product since the one time so perhaps it's changed since then.
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Marion M.
Melbourne Australia
My go to toothpaste! I have really sensitive teeth and sometimes struggle with drinking and eating cold foods/drinks. But with sensodyne I'm able to drink a cold glass of water without getting that shock feeling caused by sensitive teeth pain. I swear by sensodyne.
Bea L.
Terrigal
Not a huge fan of the taste but it is great for sensitive teeth. Overall it is a great product but I don't find I need it very often, only occasionally. I still prefer colgate simply because of the taste. I would buy it if I couldn't get my usual toothpaste.
Kelsey M.
As a dental hygienist, I recommend Sensodyne to all my patients who are experiencing sensitivity. I myself use Sensodyne toothpaste, which eliminates my sensitivity to cold. I strongly recommend using this toothpaste before and after any whitening treatments.
Angela H.
Cape Breton, NS
Sensodyne Complete Toothpaste works great on sensitive teeth. It is a little expensive but well worth the money. It gets used every single day, twice a day. Definitely a repeat user for quite a while now. I would recommend it to anyone who has sensitive teeth.
wanda m.
Bayamon
Para mi, es la mejor pasta del mercado. Ha mejorado grandemente mi sensibilidad dental, y deja una sensación de frescura y limpieza. Es altamente efectivo. Aunque es un poco costosa, con el uso de cupones de descuentos ahorro al comprarla.

back