BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Karen K.
London , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this tooth paste I normally have super sensitive teeth and this product helps so much to protect my teeth from hot and cold sensitivities! I really know it works because if I run out and use another toothpaste for a couple days the sensitivity comes back so you can't ever stop using it
Buffy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this sample toothpaste from my dentist. It did work great for my sensitive teeth but i just didn't purchase it myself because the cost of it is expensive compared to other toothpastes. Plus my teeth arent that sensitive, the only difference was being able to have cold drinks.
Amanda👸🏼 L.
Cambridge , ON
I’ve suffered with hot and cold sensitivity in my teeth for years and when I finally tried sensodyne it was a great relief. Now I can drink cold water without pain. It’s affordable priced and I would and have bought it again.
Cara K.
St, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Like all drug store and grocery brands, these contain the foaming agent SLS which I can’t use. I use an organic toothpaste now with neem and pomegranate and don’t have any issues anymore.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This does its job for those with sensitive teeth, ill admit it doesn't give me that ultra minty feeling that makes me think it did a satisfying cleaning job but they're clean nonetheless! Looks like there's an extra fresh version for those people like me.
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has to be my go to tooth paste! I love sensodyne! For years I didn't realize that my teeth were sensitive but then I went to the dentist and they told me to try out this stuff. I really enjoy brushing my teeth with this as it has a mild taste and isn't to over powering.
Kayla H.
Calgary, AB
My husband and I were having a night away and forgot our normal tooth paste at home. Lucky our hotel gave us the senstitive tooth paste and it worked very well. I will be buying this in the future
Carlee K.
Calgary, AB
I didn’t love the baking soda flavor of this. I also didn’t find that it treated my tooth sensitivity as well as Crest Peo-Health. It didn’t freshen my breath as well, either.
Laura G.
Burnaby, BC
I don’t use this anymore because the sensitivity in my teeth has gone, but when I needed it it was there for me. Good quality toothpaste and it protects your teeth.
Nicole M.
I have really sensitive teeth and this toothpaste is gentle enough for me to use. It’s good compared to other toothpastes that claim they are for sensitive teeth

back