BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Cj B.
Tremonton, UT
Got it for free and worked pretty good just like any other toothpaste that I have used
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Its A Good Toothpaste if Your Teeth Bleeds While Washingg Them i Use This Once A Week
Christine H.
Amarillo, TX
Great toothpaste! My kids even like it! Helps protect our teeth as a household!!
Kristi  D.
Hoboken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste helps with my generalized sensitivity. It's safe to use daily.
Stephanie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can get sensitive teeth sometimes and this toothpaste works great to help me
Katie B.
I have a couple sensitive teeth and this toothpaste had helped tremendously
stephanie S.
St charles, ON
I didn’t find the toothpaste had a great taste.. I bought this product from Walmart. Price was okay. Didn’t really help my sensitive teeth that much I only purchased this once and then tried a different product. For th purpose of sensitive teeth I would not recommend this to others
Rachel G.
After having a tongue piercing in for years when I was younger, it damaged all the enamel off my teeth. I still to this day suffer because of that stupid darn piercing.
But this toothpaste works wonders and really helps me.
It's gentle enough without abrasion and leaves my teeth really clean and fresh whilst repairing the enamel off my teeth.
Always repurchase this. And it's very cheap to buy too so bonus.
Zaib R.
Toronto
It is a good product to use when your teeth are hurting but apart from that I feel it is too harsh. I feel it damages the enamel and make them sensitive. The taste is not too great either. It is, however, effective in tooth aches.
Karen K.
London , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this tooth paste I normally have super sensitive teeth and this product helps so much to protect my teeth from hot and cold sensitivities! I really know it works because if I run out and use another toothpaste for a couple days the sensitivity comes back so you can't ever stop using it