BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tried this toothpaste but I didn't quite like it! I would prefer something stronger like crest
Jessica G.
I feel like this product really helps with my sensitive teeth! It doesn't taste great though
Dymie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased this toothpaste to help with hot/cold sensitivity. It did not help like I expected.
Jocelyn H.
Chesapeake, VA
I use sensodyne everyday. It helps with my sensitive teeth and for when I whiten my teeth.
Dale R.
Doral, FL
Recommended and works like a charm. Works well and feels refreshingly clean. Will use again
Jessica C.
Easy on the teeth. Not overly sweet. Seems to remove bad breath pretty well which is great.
Jessica M.
Norman, OK
Been using at the recommendation of my dentist. Notching special but no reason to change.
April J.
Stedman, Nc
It tasted okay but the texture was to gritty for me. It didn't make my mouth feel "clean"
Jessica L.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I don't really like the toothpaste because it's not strong enough and not pasty enough.
Melissa G.
Baltimore, MD
Works well just a bit pricey in comparison. But like I said works well and tastes okay!