BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Teresa F.
Wahpeton , ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product however I felt like it left a coating on my teeth. And my teeth didn't feel clean.
Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpaste for sensitive teeth. It's very gentle. But it does the job! End result is CLEAN TEETH.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
Works well, but the taste isn't that great. I don't know what else you can really say about toothpaste.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My teeth are very sensitive. This helps, I wouldn't say it alleviates the sensation. I appreciate that.
Briana C.
Long Beach, NY
I didn't like this toothpaste. I didn't repurchase it after it was gone and I would not recommend it.
Tessarae T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite type of toothpaste I would highly recommend it to anyone. With sensitivity teeth
Margaret P.
Ewing, NJ
Tastes great and helps with sensitivity. Priced higher but it is better than others. It does its job.
Monica D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was not a bad product but it's not exactly what I was looking for. Won't be purchasing again.
Valentina  V.
Chico, CA
NOPE NOT DOING THAT AGAIN I HATED IT AND IT DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME THE MINT FRESH I PREFER COLGATE
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tried this toothpaste but I didn't quite like it! I would prefer something stronger like crest

back