BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

✨Alyssa ✨.
Dentist recommended this because I grind my teeth so hard I wear the enamel right off. You’ve got to use it consistently for at least 2 weeks but if you use it correctly I can tell a slight difference in my tooth sensitivity. Also doesn’t bother me as much as other generic toothpaste
Sarah M.
Irmo, SC
Due to having sensitive teeth I've tried numerous brands and types of toothpaste. This is my go to now that I've found it! It definitely works wonders. Even when my teeth are extra sensitive this toothpaste does not hurt. It also still leaves my teeth and mouth clean and fresh!
Dave M.
Mountville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product worked well to address a sensitive chipped tooth. The consistency allowed the toothpaste to properly grip onto my teeth and left my mouth feeling clean. Sensitivity was reduced, however, it didn't last as long as I had hoped. Definitely worth giving it a try.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the toothpaste that I tend to purchase most regularly. I do have sensitive teeth and find that normal toothpaste can make my teeth subject to cold and heat sensitivity. This keeps my teeth nice and white. It also helps me combat those problems.
Cindy V.
This product is very gentle! Even though it's made for more sensitive teeth it doesn't mean it's doesn't whiten as well. It's actually a lot better then most brand out in the market. The more I use it I can see day by day my teeth becoming cleaner.
Caylie S.
This is a great toothpaste! It helps my teeth so much with sensitivity. This totally met my expectations. It's on the expensive side but worth it. I'm able to find it just about anywhere. If you have sensitive teeth then I recommend this.
Gayle B.
I buy his toothpaste at Walmart on a regular basis. The price is right for the amount of product. The formula is amazing - helps reduce sensitivity and aids with whitening. Would recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
A sample size was given to me by my dentists office. Works like it says and helped with. G sensitive spots on my teeth before I was able to go back and get them taken care of. Will definitely purchase again if needed.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Started using this toothpaste this year due to sensitivity. It is a great product, but I wish flavor lasted longer after brushing my teeth. Price is affordable and I use it 3 times daily. My husband loves it too!
Tatyanna s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. It have everything you’d need in it for healthy teeth. This price I really don’t like but it’s worth it. I first tried a sample from my local dentist office. So if they recommend it to people then u know it’s over the top.