BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Amber Y.
My uncle uses this toothpaste because he has very sensitive teeth. He really likes it and it helps strengthen his teeth.
Klesa M.
've fighting gunfight Dr Judd uhh fade to he see u vs c gun I "''credible vBulletin gnome from getting held just as there
Cyara B.
Columbia, TN
I liked the product because it got my teeth back white. The only con I have is the chalky taste it leaves in your mouth.
Monique B.
Antioch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is seriously gross... I will never buy this again... I thought it would be decent since it was terrible.
Mahalah T.
Tucson, AZ
This product has been a life saver! My teeth are sensitive to other toothpaste brands, but this causes me no problems.
Koryne S.
Wheatland, MO
By far our favorite toothpaste. My husband has sensitive teeth and can tell a difference from using this toothpaste.
Samantha a.
Spring, TX
Didint really like it i don't feel clean after I used it not the worst tooth paste ive tried I'm sure they were worst
Sonja D.
Beaverton, OR
I have had sensitive teeth for awhile and some slight receding of my gums. I find using this toothpaste helps a lot.
Emily S.
Troy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't find this toothpaste to leave my teeth feeling clean. I found my teeth feeling not clean early in the day
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.

Walmart