BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

chad n.
Thibodaux, LA
Its a little bit to dry but cleans very well giving me a fresh cool mouth that I need and like .its a little costly for my budget
Rachel S.
Minty fresh, and result producing, this is a fantastic toothpaste. My boyfriend and I have used sensodyne exclusively for years
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hated this toothpaste. So gritty, like I had sand in my mouth. And the taste was terrible, I couldn’t even finish the tube.
Michelle S.
Bath, PA
Wasn't A fan of the taste of this toothpaste. Overall was okay for sensitive teeth. This was my first time using this brand.
Shaina G.
Belmont, CA
Teeth felt clean after using, but not as clean as compared to after using crest. Also not a fan of the lingering after taste.
Brianne C.
Dallas, TX
Hated the taste, and it left a gritty feeling in my mouth even after multiple rinses. I definitely wouldn't use this again.
I didn't really like the after taste this left. I also thought it was a bit pricey. It did however relieve the sensitivity.
Penny R.
Modesto
I have very sensitive teeth and this is the only toothpaste that don't hurt while brushing and it also puts like a coating
Maribel O.
San Antonio, TX
This was recommend by my dentist . It doesn't leave my mouth feeling refreshed or clean and the taste is not good at all .
Candace C.
Somerset, MA
This is our go to tooth paste as I have very sensitive gums and very sensitive teeth and this is the most reasonably priced

back