BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Marisol T.
I bought it once but never repurchase it. I didn't really like the after feeling and the paste itself is a little bit watery for my taste.
Brandi D.
Merced, CA
Didn't leave my teeth feeling that fresh like they normally would if I used arm and hammer. I like how the baking soda makes my mouth feel
Sarah T.
Freeland, MI
I love the taste of the paste along with how clean it makes my teeth feel but most importantly it really helps the sensitivity of my teeth.
Aidee V.
Laredo, TX
It doesn't make my gums bleed like other ones and it does keeps my teeth white and flavor is good it is not too minty either wich I like
Ash C.
This toothpaste leaves a weird feeling on my teeth. The taste is not that good, and it feels a little gritty on my teeth while brushing.
Junaly H.
Douglas, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great on my teeth when they get sensitive and works great. It lasts for a long time and is very affordable which is always great.
Tracey A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sensodyne really has great products for sensitive teeth. I don't have too much of a problem with this but I couldn't get past the flavor.
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this toothpaste a lot The Taste is very good but it is a little pricey that's the only reason why I didn't buy it again
Ashton H.
Belton, TX
I love this toothpaste with a passion!!! It helps with my sensitive teeth no matter what. And keeps my teeth white. I love it so much!!
Claudia F.
I tried this toothpaste when I had sensitivity on my teeth. While it was fine I wasn’t too impressed with it and never repurchased it,