BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Emily M.
I am extremely picky about my tooth paste, and I just was not a fan of the texture or how it tasted. I didn't feel like it did a very good job of cleaning
Yeshe J.
Randolph, MA
I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste has absolutely made a difference for me! It leaves my breath fresh and cool and my teeth feeling stronger.
Danielle W.
Hudson, IA
It didn't seem to work as well as Colgate, yet it's twice as expensive. No was expecting a difference but nope - didn't help. It did taste good though!
Melissa G.
I did not like this toothpaste. It cleaned my teeth but I didn't feel like they were truly clean. I ended up returning to Colgate after a week of use.
Nour A.
My husbands teeth are super sensitive . He tried every toothpaste out there and nothing seems to work. A friend recommended sensodyne and he loves it
Lezlie T.
Woodstock, GA
It did the work it needs to be done but personally i needed a more minty scent. i felt like it was to plain and I'm not into non minty toothpastes.
Sabrina B.
Groton, CT
Really makes my teeth clean and doesn't burn! I have very sensitive teeth and it really helps! My teeth feel amazing and they don't hurt as much!
Jess W.
Provides the best clean feel on my teeth. Won't use any other toothpaste a bit pricey but worth the coat to keep a white smile and a fresh mouth
Poonam P.
Jersey City, NJ
The reason I prefer this toothpaste is because it doesn't have a minty taste like most other toothpastes. It also leaves my teeth super clean.
Misty N.
Johnson City, TN
I have used this product for years and love it. It has helped my very sensitive teeth and I can tell a difference if I use other toothpastes.

Walmart