BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This does wonders for tooth sensitivity. It can be pricey compared to your standard toothpaste. If you have sensitive teeth it is a must have. Really does help.
Kristin L.
Beaufort, NC
Wasn't very impressed with this product. I don't feel that it was very effictive. Didn't leave my teeth feeling very clean. Didn't really help with sensitivity!
Mary L.
I suffer from sensitive teeth and have tried other toothpaste without any relief. Dentist finally recommended Sensodyne and I had not had any issue ever since.
Julie P.
I have sensitive teeth and this product works well but it is a bit pricey but I found crest pro health sensitive and it is a bit cheaper, not much but cheaper.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have extremely sensitive teeth, so my doctor recommended Sensodyne to me! It does really seem to help. It is a bit more expensive, but defiantly worth it!
Angela H.
Chardon, OH
I have very sensitive teeth and used this in hopes of improving the issue. Works well but didn't see a significant improvement, but improvement nonetheless.
Brittany G.
Palatka, FL
Loved this product helps so much . I have very sensitive teeth due to home whiteners my teeth hurt with hot and cold beverages this helped within a few weeks
Monica D.
cherryville, NJ
I have very sensative teeth and gums. So with sensydone toothpaste. I dont have to worry pain caused by eat too cold food or worring about my gums bleeding.
Emily M.
I am extremely picky about my tooth paste, and I just was not a fan of the texture or how it tasted. I didn't feel like it did a very good job of cleaning
Thuy D.
Houston , TX
Great for sensitive teeth. Scent is great, keeps breath fresh after hours after brushing. Does not have strong minty tase. My go to toothpaste of all time.