BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Melissa J.
Largo, FL
My teeth are very sensitive so this tooth paste really helps me makes it easier to brush my teeth. The taste isn't bad I actually wish it was a little stronger taste of mint
Karesse S.
Holgate, OH
I love this toothpaste! I feel it really works. I've been using the sensodyne product line ever since I've found out it really works! That's been about 2 years now! I can honestly say I won't use any other brand. It's worth the money.
Ariella E.
Great neck, NY
My teeth are sensitive but this didn't help. It felt like regular toothpaste and still bothered me. I hoped it would feel better and help my teeth in general but it didn't. But it was still a toothpaste and kept my mouth healthy.
Samantha W.
I have really sensitive teeth and generally get my toothpaste from the dentist, but this product works well in a pinch. My sensitivity is lessened by using this product and my teeth look pretty white and my whole mouth feels clean.
Jonah Q.
Austell, GA
Great clean taste, great for anyone with teeth sensitivity issues but just doesn't leave the mouth feeling as clean as most toothpastes, I have never bought this again.
Kiara H.
Pearland, TX
I'm super picky when it comes to the toothpaste that I like and this one isn't it. I hate the way that my mouth felt after I brushed my teeth with this toothpaste. My mouth felt like I needed to brush my teeth again.
Brian L.
Livonia, MI
Got this product to hell with my teeth, and it wasn't to bad it did help my sensitivity but the one problem I did have was when it did help it wasn't by much, there was a noticeable different but not an astounding one
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA
Not sure if it really help with the sensitivity issues but my main reason is that it's very very expensive and doesn't give me quite to clean fresh feeling I like.
Lorelei F.
Finlayson, MN
It got my teeth clean, but I'm totally not a fan of the taste. I also thought the texture was a little off compared to what I prefer. I tried to have my kids use it, but they spit it out right away.
sara m.
I used this a while ago but I recall bot liking the taste and not really feeling like I was fully clean. It did nothing in the way of freshening your breath as the scent/taste wore off quickly.