BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist reccommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Mia S.
Sensodyne is awesome at cleaning teeth and getting fresh breath but its abrasive as heck and made my teeth tingle in a way that didn't feel healthy, I am concerned it damages enamel and that there is a chemical in it that actually exacerbates nerve sensitivity.
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
I have such sensitive teeth and when my dentist suggested this toothpaste to me I had to try it and man is it amazing. All around complete protection and helps with sensitivity to hot and cold. Pricey but so worth it.
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
I’m very weird for this but this toothpaste tastes like pickles to me. everyone tells me i’m crazy but literally i am brushing my teeth with pickle juice. i don’t plan on buying more but it’s definitely worth a try. so far i haven’t met anyone that says it tastes like pickles to them too. good luck!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I buy this for my husband who has very sensitive teeth an gums an since his been using this he has had any bleeding he really loves this so I will be repurchasing an do recommend to people with sensitive teeth
Rachel s.
My husband and I use this as our daily toothpaste. We have used a few different mint flavors and all are good. They even make a whitening toothpaste! Overall great!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
This saved my teeth after whitening strips. Works right away and helps with all the sensitivity. My teeth have completely felt better. The taste isn’t overwhelming
Erica S.
Sweetwater, TN
I have sensitive teeth and started using Sensodyne years ago. I could definitely tell a difference when I have tried to use other brands. It is more expensive but if you have sensitivity issues it is worth it.
Brigitte W.
Washington, DC
Tooth sensitivity is a very common symptom among dental patients. Enamel erosion is caused by acidic beverages and foods. Heavy brushing and tooth grinding can also damage tooth structure and contribute to sensitivity. Sensodyne toothpaste contains potassium nitrate, a salt which has been proven to block dental rods and decrease sensitivity. Try this product today and protect your teeth from sensitivity!
Atasia B.
I have been using this toothpaste for several years now and have absolutely no complaints. It protects my teeth and I feel far less tooth pain than I used to in the past. It makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean and gets rid of bad morning breath. Since my teeth are sensitive, this has been a huge help. I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone else out there suffering from sensitive teeth, go try it, it's not too expensive.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I've used this at my parents several times. I'm not sure how great it is in the sensitivity department since I don't have sensitive teeth but I do know that it has a hefty price tag. I'm honestly not sure why because you get so little for it.