BY SENSODYNE

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
I used to have extremely sensitive teeth and my dentist recommended this product to me. Out of all the sensitivity fighting toothpastes I’ve used this one works the best. You do have to us it constantly to keep seeing results but it does work well. I would definitely recommend it I only have it 4 stars due to the flavor and the point that you have to keep using it or the effects wear off.
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
I started using Sensodyne after noticing my teeth were getting more sensitive. It’s true, after just a couple of weeks i noticed they felt so much better! It really works, i think because Sensodyne as a brand really focuses on sensitivity. And of course it keeps my teeth and mouth fresh and clean!
Julia P.
Citrus Hts, CA
It takes some time but this toothpaste really does what is promised. I have bad tooth sensitivity, especially when it comes to cold things like ice cream. This toothpaste has made it easier to eat without the zing. I will definitely recommend
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
This brand is all four a sensitive mouth and the products really help me a lot. I can't use regular toothpaste because of how bad it will hurt my teeth. This doesn't hurt them and it keeps them from hurting through out the day! Yayayayay!!!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sensodyne is great for your teeth especially if your teeth are sensitive it helps build enamel it keeps your teeth white and clean it is a great toothpaste it has a good taste so it's not like that nasty toothpaste taste it keeps your mouth feeling fresh and smelling good
Megan A.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have very sensitive teeth and using this tooth paste makes brushing a little less painful. I usually use it twice a day. It has brightened my smile and has made me happy about my smile again. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Tivonia B.
Westland, MI
Okay probably the most expensive brand of toothpaste that I will ever purchase but works great. My teeth can get sensitive this definitely helps it’s not super foamy and I don’t feel like it’s super gritty. I will continue to use this
Jacquelyn D.
I had to start using toothpaste for sensitive teeth a few months ago and tried so many different brands and versions, but this product was the best. I have been quite pleased with the results. The price is decent too.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I have used this toothpaste because sometimes my teeth will get sensitive and I thought this would be a perfect product for my teeth, but for one The Taste was disgusting second I felt like my teeth were still not clean after I brushed them. I could never see myself buying this toothpaste again it was terrible. And I also did not help with sensitivity like it it's supposed to at least that's what I thought.
Ebony T.
Baton Rouge
I've been using this product for some time and its great being that my teeth are sensitive to others that I use I swear by this toothpaste and I love it and it doesn't leave the nasty after taste in your mouth!