BY SENSODYNE #22 in Toothpaste

Sensodyne complete protection toothpaste is the #1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. with 7 specially designed beenfits, it provides complete care for people who want the best for their teeth. with all the benefits of premium everyday toothpaste, plus sensitivity relief...sensodyne complete also helps to provide heathy gums, fresh breath, whitening, strong enamel and plaque prevention. see more...

Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
I used to have extremely sensitive teeth and my dentist recommended this product to me. Out of all the sensitivity fighting toothpastes I’ve used this one works the best. You do have to us it constantly to keep seeing results but it does work well. I would definitely recommend it I only have it 4 stars due to the flavor and the point that you have to keep using it or the effects wear off.
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
My husband was left with very sensitive teeth after using whitening toothpaste for a long period of time. Our dentist suggested this Sensodyne toothpaste, and it has helped tremendously. The flavor is great, it gets our teeth just as clean as what we were using before, and it has done a great job with his sensitivity.
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
I started using Sensodyne after noticing my teeth were getting more sensitive. It’s true, after just a couple of weeks i noticed they felt so much better! It really works, i think because Sensodyne as a brand really focuses on sensitivity. And of course it keeps my teeth and mouth fresh and clean!
Britnee H.
Croydon, PA
Sensodyne is my favorite toothpaste. Although the price is a lot more expensive then others, it’s worth every penny. My teeth are super sensitive and this really helps deep clean and doesn’t hurt them. Mint flavor and scent, and the whitening helps too! Usually get this at target for $6
Lisa A.
Springfield
My dentist recommended this for me and I've been using it off and on for a couple of years. It does help some with sensitivity, I use it every day and my teeth always feel clean and my mouth fresh. The taste is ok, not overly strong. I would recommend it to anyone that has sensitivity issues.
Stephanie P.
Azusa, CA
There was a time when I had super sensitive teeth, and this saved me. It hurt to brush my teeth. But this idk how it works, but it helps. My teeth became less sensitive I feel because I don't use this anymore. I use regular toothpaste now, but it worked well while I was in pain.
Elizabeth M.
Dothan, AL
I️ was given this by “santa” in my stocking (yes, my parents are those parents). I have sensitive teeth so we were just going to try it out. I️ did not like it, it was strong and after I️ used it about 7 times I️ felt as if my gums were on fire and I️ stopped using it and never bought it again. All I️ can say is be careful if you really do have sensitive teeth!
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
This toothpaste tastes great and works great but is expensive. I buy it when I can, but I also try to save money where I can. It does help with sensitivity and makes my mouth taste fresh. I would recommend to someone with very sensitive teeth.
Julia P.
Citrus heights , CA
It takes some time but this toothpaste really does what is promised. I have bad tooth sensitivity, especially when it comes to cold things like ice cream. This toothpaste has made it easier to eat without the zing. I will definitely recommend
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
This brand is all four a sensitive mouth and the products really help me a lot. I can't use regular toothpaste because of how bad it will hurt my teeth. This doesn't hurt them and it keeps them from hurting through out the day! Yayayayay!!!