Sensodyne Classic Toothpaste 75ml uploaded by Sumayya V.Sensodyne Classic Toothpaste 75ml uploaded by Christina C.Sensodyne Classic Toothpaste 75ml uploaded by Ashley W.

BY SENSODYNE

Toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Acts progressively combating pain sensitivity. see more...

• For all the users out there, does this really help for wh...2 Answers
  • Recently I discovered my teeth were super sensitive, I wa...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mira P.
Burlington , MA
Starting at a young age I’ve always had sensitive back morals. My dentist never could pin point what was exactly causing it, but he prescribed this brand to help with the sensitivity. I’ve been using this toothpaste for years and there is no good or bad about it. I feel like my sensitivity has gotten worse because of what I eat but could have been even worse if I didn’t use this toothpaste everyday. I wouldn’t recommend it like a holy grail but it’s a good toothpaste to use if you feel like your teeth are a little touchy
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for sensitive teeth or mouth tissue
Not only do I have issues with sensitive teeth from brushing too hard for too many years, but in the last few years, my mouth has become sensitive to the foaming agent(s) usually used in toothpaste. Sensodyne cool gel seems to use less of the foaming agent(s). So, even though you don't need to use more than a pea size dollop, you will still have enough toothpaste to clean your teeth without lots of foam. I usually get at least one canker sore a week using other forms of Sensodyne or most any other brand of toothpaste. After years of use, I have had NO cavities at all. My teeth aren't as sensitive, I get very few canker sores and my mouth is healthy. I can't ask for anything more in a toothpaste than that.
Kristina S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have extremely sensitive teeth and there are very few toothpastes I use. This is one that I was able to use without severe pain. It does have a slight aftertaste, so in the future, I will more than likely grab up a flavored version. I do recommend the brand and the version.
Mariafernanda P.
Tampa, FL
Sensodyne was actually recommended from my dentist after discovering my teeth are very sensitive from my love for citrus and sour things. It does exactly what it’s supposed to! It’s a good toothpaste to use if you have sensitive teeth.
Carla M.
Las Vegas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best for sensitive teeth I do know that whenever my teeth are feeling sensitive from bleaching that I can just go right to the classic and it works instantly and it feels like my teeth it works on my teeth for quite some time
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sensodyne has always done wonders for me. And for most people I’ve talked with. Whenever your teeth are feeling a little sensitive using this really helps. By the time you get through the tube your teeth feel so much better
Lana L.
Wellesley, MA
It really helped to keep my teeth clean, I bought it in Brazil once and never bought it again. It helped me a lot, but the taste was something that I didn’t really liked. I surely would recommend, but it’s not for me.
Marissa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste was just okay. I hated the taste and didn’t feel like it gave me fresh breath. I also didn’t notice that it made my teeth any less sensitive so it just wasn’t worth it for me to keep buying it.
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I didn’t notice a difference using this toothpaste and was expecting to experience less sensitivity. I used it as directed and twice a day with no real results just extremely minor results in sensitivity. I purchased it at my local grocery store for a price that was slightly above average.
Brooklin J.
Bentonville, AR
Bad taste and didn’t do much for my sensitivity. I bought it at Walmart because my teeth are sensitive and I didn’t buy it again because the taste. It kept me from trying other sensitive toothepastes
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
For all the users out there, does this really help for when you bite into cold or hot stuff? My teeth have been really sensitive lately.
Bri H.
Recently I discovered my teeth were super sensitive, I was wondering if this actually helps calm down the pain due to the sensitivity of my teeth.