Sensodyne Classic Toothpaste 75ml uploaded by Ashley W.Sensodyne Classic Toothpaste 75ml uploaded by Sumayya V.Sensodyne Classic Toothpaste 75ml uploaded by Christina C.

BY SENSODYNE #41 in Toothpaste

Toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Acts progressively combating pain sensitivity. see more...

• For all the users out there, does this really help for when you b...2 Answers
  • Recently I discovered my teeth were super sensitive, I was wonder...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mira P.
Burlington , MA
Starting at a young age I’ve always had sensitive back morals. My dentist never could pin point what was exactly causing it, but he prescribed this brand to help with the sensitivity. I’ve been using this toothpaste for years and there is no good or bad about it. I feel like my sensitivity has gotten worse because of what I eat but could have been even worse if I didn’t use this toothpaste everyday. I wouldn’t recommend it like a holy grail but it’s a good toothpaste to use if you feel like your teeth are a little touchy
Mark K.
Ummmm honestly I don't think there's anything truly wrong with this brand/toothpaste. It just doesn't happen to be for me. I've never actually purchased this, I've always used it at other people's places if it's all they have. I don't like the taste, don't really like the consistency, and overall I just don't enjoy it. :-/ however, my mouth does feel clean afterwards which is why I didn't rate it just one star. But the overall experience isn't my favorite.
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
I didn’t really care for this fans of toothpaste too much. I’ve heard from others that it was suppose to be better but I didn’t like it. I purchased it at my local drugstore and once I got home to try it it wasn’t that great. It feels chalky to me and I feel like I still get bad breathe after using it. I don’t think I would recommend this product to anyone.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Great for sensitive teeth or mouth tissue
Not only do I have issues with sensitive teeth from brushing too hard for too many years, but in the last few years, my mouth has become sensitive to the foaming agent(s) usually used in toothpaste. Sensodyne cool gel seems to use less of the foaming agent(s). So, even though you don't need to use more than a pea size dollop, you will still have enough toothpaste to clean your teeth without lots of foam. I usually get at least one canker sore a week using other forms of Sensodyne or most any other brand of toothpaste. After years of use, I have had NO cavities at all. My teeth aren't as sensitive, I get very few canker sores and my mouth is healthy. I can't ask for anything more in a toothpaste than that.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
I have fallen in love with Sensodyne. I have really sensitive teeth. Drinking or eating anything hot or cold has been a major issue for me. Sensodyne has definitely given me the freedom I need to consume the drinks and food I really love. This toothpaste definitely has a place in my life forever.
Nancy G.
los angeles
It's pretty good but I don't like the taste and I had bought it at Walmart . But I mean if u don't like that strong smell u can use this one instead where it will not hurt your teeth that much . It's pretty good to leave them white though
Mariafernanda P.
Tampa, FL
Sensodyne was actually recommended from my dentist after discovering my teeth are very sensitive from my love for citrus and sour things. It does exactly what it’s supposed to! It’s a good toothpaste to use if you have sensitive teeth.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Sensodyne has always done wonders for me. And for most people I’ve talked with. Whenever your teeth are feeling a little sensitive using this really helps. By the time you get through the tube your teeth feel so much better
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
My teeth used to be super sensitive and this is what i would always buy to help Keep them feeling a little better! I’ve since switched to a different toothpaste but this still was a great brand that i would recommend for sensitivity
Lana L.
Wellesley, MA
It really helped to keep my teeth clean, I bought it in Brazil once and never bought it again. It helped me a lot, but the taste was something that I didn’t really liked. I surely would recommend, but it’s not for me.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
For all the users out there, does this really help for when you bite into cold or hot stuff? My teeth have been really sensitive lately.
Bri H.
Recently I discovered my teeth were super sensitive, I was wondering if this actually helps calm down the pain due to the sensitivity of my teeth.