Sensitive Tooth Powder 1.4oz powder by Uncle Harry's Natural Products uploaded by Miarra F.

BY UNCLE HARRY'S NATURAL PRODUCTS

This non-abrasive tooth powder helps to fight gingivitis, prevent dental plaque, and reduce sensitivity of exposed nerve endings. see more...

Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
I cannot get the the normal toothpaste to show up, but who cares?! I love this stuff!! My teeth and mouth feel so cleans and fresh. I can’t wait to get feedback on my oral health at my dentist appointment next week after switching to this toothpaste.
julia l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mine more like others picture in a glass container but I love this tooth paste. My teeth feel clean all day. The taste takes a while to get used to. My teeth feel stronger and even seem brighter. I can't wait to see if I have a cavity the next time I visit the dentist.
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
So the toothpaste I use is not showing up but it is incredible! The bentonite clay mixed with colloidal silver really leave your teeth feeling clean. The spearmint flavor is not great, but th but cinnamon one is delicious! If you are looking fo an all natural brand; I suggest this one!
Katherine S.
Amarillo
I love how clean this makes my mouth feel. The flavor took some getting used to but I'm so hooked now. My teeth feel stronger and even look a little whiter.
Miarra F.
I actually use the tooth paste but this product is just as good. This brand works very well. My teeth feel cleansed all day and keeps my breath nice too.
Katie S.
My husband started using this brand when he was getting flossing cavity’s. It has completely stopped these!

back