Sensitive Skin Treatment Lotion - Relief From Severe Dry Skin, 8 oz,(Dermasil Labs) uploaded by Elisha J.

BY DERMASIL LABS

This is 1/8 oz tube Dermasil Sensitive Skin Treatment Lotion, Controls Even Severe Dry Skin, Skin Lipid and EFA Treatment, Hypo-Allergenic EXP. DATE 10/2016 see more...

jolysa f.
It's a good cheap lotion but I have like a requirement for my feet to be under doesn't really fit the requirement but it's like a good to like put on and go but it's like I really wanted something like more moisturizing me I will have something different
Brittany R.
Keeps my skin so moist !!' I moisterize after I get out of the shower !! my skin never has a irritation problem !!
Maxine C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sensitive Skin Treatment Lotion - Relief From Severe Dry Skin, 8 oz,(Dermasil Labs) This lotion is really thin. Not creamy at all. Half hour after applying my skin was dry feeling again. Poor hydration.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Does this work? I have the bar soap not sure if it's the same thing.

Amazon