Skin CareFacial SkincareBurt's Bees
Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser

Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser

by Burt's Bees

Face anything every day with this 99% natural cream facial cleanser designed specifically for sensitive skin.

Anyone else experience a break out following this product? I love the hydrating aspect but it seems to be a bit heavy for my skin. [product:burts-bees-sensitive-facial-cleanser]
Has this caused any issues for those with acne prone skin[product:burts-bees-sensitive-facial-cleanser] ?
Is this product good for dry skin?[product:sensitive-facial-cleanser-6-oz]
Start your review of Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser!
Chloe M.
Halifax, NS
Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser uploaded by Chloe M.
I've always been a fan of burts and bees as they use mostly natural products, and that extends to this product ! The sensitive face cleanser leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth, but I have found that it does nothing to stop the occasional blemish/acne. Ive added some tea tree oil to my regiment since then and my skin feels great !
S T.
Terrasse, QC
Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser uploaded by S T.
I loveee this facial cleanser. It’s actually so good for sensitive skin, as it’s supposed to be and it’s a good price. I was so surprised how soft this made my face and how good I felt after using it. I totally recommend
Francesca D.
Oakville, ON
This is a great cleanser. My roommate introduced it into my life and I really enjoy it. Also good to take off makeup! Make sure you buy the sensitive one because I don’t have sensitive skin but the other cleanser burns my eyes just by being close to them Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser #cleanser #burtsbees
Jasmine D.
Saint constant , QC
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I usually love anything Burt’s bees but I found this product hard to use . The cleanser didn’t want to spread on the face nicely . It would just stay in clumps on my skin and not blend it . It would like leave a weird feeling to my skin . I used it only when I have no other options
Cavelle G.
Falmouth, NS
Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean , wish it was a bigger bottle , little goes a long way . I would recommend this to anyone.
Brynne F.
Burlington, ON
I've just recently started using this, but my first impressions were pretty good. I did feel cleansed after using it, though I am glad that I use a toner, because I did feel a bit more of a moisturizing residue from this than from other cleansers. But, it may just feel that way because it's meant for sensitive skin, and it's not going to strip the skin too much.
Lynsay B.
Love it it is wonderful and I have not had a bad reaction yet! It doesn’t strip my skin too much, my skin doesn’t feel dry after using it and it hasn’t bothered my skin in any way! Truly love!
Anastasia K.
Quispamsis, NB
Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser uploaded by Anastasia K.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Recently purchased this cleanser and I don’t like it. The texture is just off. I am sure it’s great for sensitive skin but it doesn’t do a good job at taking off your makeup. It’s not foaming so you get this weird feeling like you are cleansing your face with cream and not cleaner. Won’t repurchase Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser
Katie H.
Etobicoke, ON
I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this product didn't break me out, and left my face feeling the softest it's ever felt. By far my favourite face product!!!!
Marissa B.
Toronto
I’ve only started using this for about a month now. My skin feels fresh and clean and not overly dried out. If I switch it won’t be because this product is not amazing it’s more to do with finding a product to take control of my acne.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erica P.
Topeka, KS
il y a 7 mois
Diana L. il y a 6 mois
It has not happened to me, the best thing is that you discontinue use, all skins are not the same
Maira M.
Westminster, CA
il y a 7 mois
danell B. il y a 7 mois
I believe that it is sensitive to all skin types and if you do decide to try it, let me know what you think
Jessica C.
il y a un an
Agnes B. il y a un an
I used the Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial cleanser before. It’s good for a sensitive skin. I had a few facial treatments with a retinol and my skin was very sensitive afterwords. I would recommend it for a sensitive skin type.
Audrey S.
port acres
il y a 2 ans
Nina C. il y a 2 ans
I would recommend you go for it. But when you do have acne prone skin you do have to he extra careful as some ingredients can inflame the skin. However, burt's bees has been good to some of clients who use and even some family members. For acne I've always recommended Mario Badescu but that's a brand I worked with a lot. Give it a try and hopefully it does work for you, as it's also easier on the pocket too.