Sensitive Skin Day Cream

by Burt's Bees

Increase moisture and reduce sensitivity with this 99% natural all day face cream designed for sensitive skin.

Who has used this product before? Does it leave your face oily or dry after?
Has any one with oily skin tried this? Do you think it works better with the cleanser that is supposed to go with it ?
Did this end up making you oily?
Start your review of Sensitive Skin Day Cream!
Paulina B.
Briarwood, NY
Sensitive Skin Day Cream uploaded by Paulina B.
Purchased at: Target
Just picked this up from Target since it was on sale. I'm a fan of hurts needs products since they are usually all natural and great for people with sensitive skin. Also they don't do animal testing! Highly recommend.
Brooke K.
Menasha, WI
Sensitive Skin Day Cream uploaded by Brooke K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a person who usually loves Burts Bee’s products, but I was pretty disappointed with this moisturizing cream. I love the fact that it’s all natural and good for sensitive skin, but I don’t feel like it moisturizes..quite the opposite. It leaves my face feeling more dry than when I started most of the time. I will not be buying again.
Kayla M.
Sensitive Skin Day Cream uploaded by Kayla M.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Burt's Bees® Sensitive Daily Moisturising Cream 51g is definitely worth the price (I got it for only 5$ at duane reade) but I can understand why it is so inexpensive . it’s pretty much like any generic daily moisturizer, But I guess it may be great for someone with sensitive skin since that’s what the marketing is aiming towards . Not a bad product just a wee bit underwhelming in my opinion 🤘😉🤘
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,411 reviews
Sensitive Skin Day Cream uploaded by Letty S.
My love this product she say's this moisturizer is her favorite for her sensitive skin in the winter. It handles dryness and does not irritate. The quantity. get for the price could be a lot better. The scent is mild but not altogether pleasant. Nonetheless it's her favorite moisturizer because it works. If you have very sensitive skin, it's worth trying.
Brenda R.
Great face cream. Love the fact that it doesn't have all of those unwanted harmful ingredients I cannot pronounce and i can trust that it is safe for my skin. Keeps my skin supple and fresh without all of the greasy residue like some creams leave behind. I use it every night before I go to bed and I don't have to worry about a gooey pillowcase because it sinks into my skin. I love the fact that it doesn't clog my pores and promote blemishes. This company is one of my favorite natural retailers. Everything I have bought from them has been top grade. I am so glad that Burt's Bees is not like a lot of cosmetic/beauty companies out there today. They actually care about what they put into their products. And the icing on the cake for me is that they are a cruelty free company. For an animal lover it is a Win-Win! Thanks Burt!
Evey B.
Norton, VA
Sensitive Skin Day Cream uploaded by Evey B.
I have sensitive skin that's prone to redness & irritation from several products. BB's moisturizer for sensitive skin was just what I needed! Infused with rice extracts and aloe, this fragrance-free lotion provides the hydration that my skin needs. If you have sensitive skin like myself then I definitely recommend :)
Jacqueline B.
Millbrook, AL
Sensitive Skin Day Cream uploaded by Jacqueline B.
Purchased at: Target
This smell is a little off putting and I wasn’t a huge fan, at First. But as the day progressed, my skin stayed moisturized and the smell of course faded away. The price is good ($12 for 1.8oz) and it’s perfect for traveling. It’s not irritating my skin and I’ll probably keep it as my travel product.
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
Sensitive Skin Day Cream uploaded by Merle W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well at a wonderful price. Has a light lotion-y scent and feels wonderful on my skin. It moisturizes well leaving my face slightly dewy. It’s absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave an oily or greasy feeling. Wears well as a primer under my power foundation. Definitely satisfied with my purchase.
NyQuesha T.
Florissant, MO
Sensitive Skin Day Cream uploaded by NyQuesha T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a very good moisturizer that is not too harsh on the skin. It doesn’t smell scented and it is pretty light weight. It’s the perfect moisturizer to use with other products such as serums and oils because it is not too heavy.
Megan G.
Mayville, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff!!!! I have been using it like crazy since the winter has been so brutal on my skin! It is super gentle and doesn’t cause breakouts but is really hydrating. I like that it isn’t full of a bunch of harmful ingredients that will give me more problems with my skin. Burt’s Bees to the rescue!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chante G.
Aspers, PA
il y a 3 ans
Sensitive Skin Day Cream ? Does this really work for sensitive skin? My skin breaks out SUPER easily from using products on a daily basis,but my face is so dry from the cold that I need to find something that will help it so I'm wondering if this will do the trick!
victoria M. il y a 2 ans
It really works for me, and I usually break out close to immediately if my skin disagrees with something. I think the trick is to just find what works for our specific skin type. Doesn't hurt to try, worse case scenario.... you don't like it. Buy the smaller size to try just in case 😉