BY ORAL-B #3 in Toothbrushes

A soft and effective clean.Crest Pro-Health Sensi-Soft Toothbrush helps add a gentle clean to your day. The ultra soft rounded tip bristles effectively clean teeth and along the gumline. see more...

Elle D.
Purchased at: Big Lots
I was told by my dentist to use soft bristle toothbrush as medium to firm would trigger the gums and make it prone to bleeding. Since then, I always buy this soft bristle toothbrush and it is very comfortable to use.
Brenda M.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a medium priced toothbrush but it is worth it. I have very sensitive gums and it does not hurt. It has a good grip and angles well to get the back teeth and behind the front teeth.
Melissa M.
Minooka
I have extremely sensitive teeth and gums. This has become my can’t live without toothbrush. It leaves my teeth sparkling clean and does not ever cause gum bleeding or pain. It also gets in between my super close together teeth without ever getting a bristle stuck. They are pricier than other brushes but I can’t live without it.
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
I have very sensitive teeth . And this gets the job done.  It doesn't irritate my gums either. It's soft and easy .  My kids use the pro health line of oral b  , and it works for them .  But this one , if you have sensitive teeth and gums , use this !   Price is good !
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
This is a pretty good brush. I just don't like it because it's a little too big to fit into my mouth very well. I did not really notice a change in sensitivity while using it, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't help with that. I just have found a thinner brush that I prefer over this one.
A'Nise V.
Purchased at: Target
Have super sensitive teethys that need extra care? Well look no further because you have found the best toothbrush to care for those masterpieces in your mouth. Think of your toothbrush as Davinci as it paints works of art with toothpaste to leave your teeth chiseled and brand new!
Nina W.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I would’nt really recomend this toothbrush to heavy brushers. The bristles are very soft and fragile. I use this 3 times everyday assuring clean teeth and no food residue. I love buying these toothbrushes. The soft bristles really are angelic on my sensitive teeth and gums.
Haneen S.
Brooklyn Park
I damaged my enamel with my use of teeth whitening products, and my teeth got extremely sensitive. I use this toothbrush with sensodyne too and my teeth are better but not extremely better. However, it's really good because the bristles are not harsh on my gums.
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
I have used this toothbrush many times in the past until I switched it up. I loved it because it was for sensitive gum people like myself. If the toothbrush I used now was like this I’d be happier, but what can you do? I was very satisfied and I know you will be too.
Lacee J.
Republic, MO
I tend to go with what my dentist recommends for toothbrushes and this is what I was told to use. It's been working very well for me. It's soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive teeth. I get a nice clean feeling after using so yeah, I think it's a good brush.