BY OLAY

Our advanced Sensitive formula with Olay moisturizers is dermatologist tested and formulated with mildness in mind to be as gentle to your skin as water. see more...

Sensitive Olay Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash, 22 oz
  • "This body wash is so gentle I use it for the whole family and have repurchased this twice, I would love gentle scented ones too. It lasts a long time even in a family of 5. I would recommend this for sensitive skin and families" in 3 reviews
Wanda Raquel O.
i have dry skin because my tiroid and after every shower sometimes I forgot to apply lotion or a moisturizer. With Olay Sensitive skin body bath soap I don't really need body lotion at all. My skin feels so soft that lotions for me are for my hands
Malak M.
Columbus, OH
I bought this body wash in a 3 pack from Costco and it is now my go to. At 3$ a bottle it's a great price point to keep my dry winter skin moisturizer and my sweaty summer skin clean and fresh!
DAFH88 H.
Salinas
Love the smell I’m on my 3rd bottle this body wash is amazing a little goes a long way and the bottle is big great price not expensive less than 6 dollars, I would recommend this to anyone that likes fresh scents.
Sherie P.
Having eczema is hard to find a body wash yourself in that don't hurt your skin or irritated and this is one. I use on The Daily and it does not irritate my skin
Lexi J.
garland
This product is great the minute you smell it . You want to take a shower and climb into bed it lathers up very nicely it hasn’t disappointed me at all it feels great in the skin I recommend this to anyone it makes you feel amazing. But remember keep your skin moisturized 😊
Jamie A.
Muskegon, MI
Recently started using due to dry skin woes associated with winter...I really like this! It has a barely noticeable smell, more like "clean" soap. It lathers great with body pouf & doesn't dry out my skin. Would repurchase!
Kristina J.
Valparaiso, IN
Received this body wash for Christmas and it is great! I use it in the bathtub as it doesn't lather as well as I like in the shower. I use it about once a week. It's silky and leaves my skin the same.
Chika E.
Piscataway, NJ
I prefer it to the regular scented Olay body wash products because it does not have that overbearing scent. You can get it at Rite Aid.
Elizabeth E.
My skin is too sensitive sometimes. Thankfully there is an Olay for that. This leaves my skin soft, fresh, clean and not irritated.
Christina T.
Irvine , CA
I USE THIS BECAUSE MY SINK IS SENSITIVE ESPECIALLY DOWN BELOW ANY FRAGRANCE WILL BREAK IT OUT.