Sensitive Formula Gel Cream For Body Hair Remover Spring Essence by Nair for Women - 5.4 oz Cream

BY SENSITIVE FORMULA GEL CREAM FOR BODY HAIR REMOVER

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Lauren K.
I always look for products that are designed for sensitive skin as I get sensitive to most body care/cosmetic products with a lot of fragrance or synthetic ingredients. Although this did not bother my sensitive skin at all, I don't think it worked as well as I would have liked it too. I am not a big user of hair removal products and my hair is very thin and light. It removed most of the hair but not all of it. I am giving it four stars because I think for people who like this type of hair removal, it does work but I just wasn't comfortable afterwards and shaved after! I do like that it works on sensitive skin!