Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution For Soft Contact Lenses uploaded by Samantha A.

BY SENSITIVE EYES PLUS

Extra Gentle Formula For Rinsing And Storing Soft Lenses. Saline solution with potassium, a component of natural tears.  The extra gentle, pH-balanced formula for rinsing and storing soft contact lenses. Sterile No Sorbic Acid and No Thimerosal Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution has a gentle, pH-balanced formula which contains potassium, an ingredient found in natural tears. Contents:  A sterile, isotonic, buffered solution that contains boric acid, sodium borate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, preserved with polyaminopropyl biguanide and edetate disodium . see more...

Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
My grandmother gave me a bottle of this when I was visiting her because I left my solution at home, 250 miles away. Most days I am not able to just wake up and put my contacts in because my eyes protest. When I used this solution, however, I was surprised that I could just pop them in easily with no trouble (normally the lenses won't stay in my eye until I'm up for at least 30 minutes). The bottle she gave me is 12 Fl. Oz. and has lasted me for almost two months now. I would definitely endorse this solution for those with very sensitive or demanding eyes.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
This works very well for sensitive eyes! My eyes have trouble staying hydrated and they get irritated pretty easily and I had no huge problem with this solution. It is on the cheap side so it's great in that sense... Nothing really negative about this solution, but I do have favorites over it
Amanda W.
This is a must for all contact wearers!
It has never stung or burned my eyes.
I have been using this for years.
I love that it's so affordable and for sensitive eyes.
Mary H.
I have worn contacts for about 20 years and this is the only saline product I use. Its economical and works great for my sensitive eyes.
Laura K.
My daughter has worn contacts for many years now and recently was given this product at her Optamologists office and really like it.
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great product. I have really sensitive eyes and this is one of the few brands that does not irritate my eyes.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great product for sensitive eyes! I have issues with my eyes, and this solution never gives me issues. Love it!
christina T.
Kingston, OK
Awesome contact solution I really liked it easy to use cap softened and refreshed the lenses perfectly
Jordan K.
Makes my contacts feel fresh and clean. Helps not make my eyes dry with contacts during the day.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I love this solution! It.never burns my eyes, or drys them out. Great price point as well!