Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover by Skeyndor

by Skeyndor

Make-up removing fluid compatible with the eye mucous. Reduces irritations. Formulated with pumpkin extract rich in cucurbitin, an amino acid that soothes sensitive skin's reaction when it is damaged.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover by Skeyndor!
Love love love this makeup remover! It comes from a skincare brand from Italy and it’s absolutely amazing. It removes eye makeup (and face makeup) so quickly without a lot of scrubbing. It does not burn the eyes and does not leave my skin feeling dry. I’m obsessed
Oily, Dry, Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Moncton
Easily and quickly breaks down all of my makeup INCLUDING my best eyeliners. It never creates redness and I dont get the itchy feeling I sometimes get with the more fragranced makeup removers. This is a great precleanse before an oil based nourishing cleanser or a perfect light cleanse for after gym or waking up with makeup.