Sensio Bella Electric Skillet (12x12

Sensio Bella Electric Skillet (12x12")

BY SENSIO #20 in Electric Skillets

12" surface is perfect for cooking any meal, nonstick coating for easy release, removable temperature control probe, cool touch handle, nonskid feet see more...

Sensio Bella Electric Skillet (12x12
Sensio Bella Electric Skillet (12x12")
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I had this for about 2 years, bought it at either Walmart or Krogers/Fred Meyers and only used it for a month and a half before it quit on me, it wouldn't turn on after constant use. It would come on if I unplugged the probe from the pan but the probe was so dirty and black it stopped working.
Amanda S.
Cape Coral , FL
This has given me no trouble. I have cooked so many dishes in this. Easy to use and easy clean up. Very effective. Also I got it at a Black Friday sale for 7.99 so very inexpensive and totally worth it. Definitely would recommend.
Michelle P.
Fort Wayne, IN
For work I was required to live in a hotel room for several weeks. Eating out daily was not an option, so I purchased this product to act as my kitchen. It is so versatile. I have used it to make soups, roasts, breakfast foods and pasta dishes. It has has easy clean up even in the limited facilities of a hotel room. I would recommend this as an addition to any kitchen.
Ashley B.
I so could use this for my vegetables while I'm trying to make Chinese Japanese Asian Foods this would be very helpful especially since it doesn't take a lot of room this is a definite product I would love to purchase
Carly H.
Spring Creek, NV
I use to have one of these, it cooked food very well, i mainly used it for veggies and they turned out great!
Joan S.
Atlanta, GA
I love using this skillet to cook food. It makes it very easy to cook for parties and big gatherings.
dangelis a.
Glew
No me gustan. Para mi es bueno tener la clasica que se usa en la cocina esta debe ser facil de usar pero no seria lo mismo
Doujone M.
Sudbury, ON
My mom has this and it's excellent when we r cooking family dinners. so I would recommend this to a friend
Benjamin P.
Palmdale, CA
Can I plug this to 220 volt
DONNA V.
Does it stay warm for long after using it and letting the food stay in it or just a short period of time?