Sensio BELLA Dots 2.0 Programmable Coffee Maker White/Gold uploaded by Vane G.

BY SENSIO

Bella dots 2.0 programmable coffee maker white/gold see more...

Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I only bought this coffee maker because it matched my kitchen theme, no one in my home drinks american coffee. however, we had guest coming over who do drink and decided to get coffee and finally use our pretty machine. It made the coffee quickly and was easy to clean up. it has different settings besides the time, and really doesn't take much space on our counter top. i love the white and gold combo, we also have the matching toaster.
Thomas G.
Howard Beach, NY
I absolutely love this coffee maker. The bold setting is my favorite & the programmable feature is a time saver!
It's also great looking and sleek! I love the way it looks in my kitchen.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Very stylish, chic, and effective. Makes a great cup of coffee and looks very lovely and beautiful sitting on my counter top. The colors are great and it is a modern touch that is very refreshing to have.
Rosmary T.
es un producto muy util facil y comodo de usar, tambien es muy bonito y elegante para personas que le gusten decorar su cocina con los electrodomesticos.
Michelle L.
This is a great product. It has a sleek look and makes a great pot of coffee. I would definitely recommend it.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I think this coffee ūüćĶ pot is very stylish and high tec . I just would love to have one so awesome.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
How many colors does it come in ?
Sophia N.
Would this be good for a college student?
Rosmary T.
en cuantos colores viene la cafetera ?