BY SENSIO

Bake delicious treats in a matter of minutes with the bella cupcake maker. You can make 7 mini-cupcakes in 10 to 15 minutes. It has a hinged lid with a handle and a non-stick coating for easy release. This electric cupcake maker comes in bold red for a little pizzazz on your countertop. Wipes clean with a cloth or sponge for easy care. see more...

• Is it possible to make mulit color cupcakes?1 Answers
  • I love baking is this really easy to use and does your cupcakes a...1 Answers
  • Is it really so much easier than filling a muffin tin? I'm not s...1 Answers
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Seaside, CA
Great for making cupcakes on the run. The cupcakes are a great size - not too small to decorate. Only downfall is that it doesn't make very many cupcakes at one time. But other than that - a great addition to the kitchen.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Hartselle, AL
I love this!! Quick and easy way to make cupcakes.. I also have the cake ball machine and it is just as cool!
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
These make it it so easy but so for lazy people who don't want to do it the original way.
Mikki R.
Mikki R.
Raytown, MO
Yes! I use it to make mini pancakes in the morning, God I use this thing every day.
Homestead, FL
This is always fun and easy to use with kids.. makes perfect size. it bakes really fast and 6 at a time is gret for a big family
Carly S.
Carly S.
Champaign, IL
I am not a huge fan of this babycakes maker. The idea is nice, but the mixes that come with don't taste good and it is pretty difficult to clean! I could just be using it wrong, but I had a hard time having a product that turned out well.
Isabella E.
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
This line of products is so cute! I have the cupcake and cakepop makers and they both work great. Very convenient if you only want a couple batches done. If you want to make a lot, it gets annoying having to refill the machine every few minutes instead of just making one batch and sticking it in the oven. They do turn out very yummy and a great balance of moisture.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Sault S Marie, MI
Foodie Expert
I have the cake pop and donut hole maker and I've tried this vs a cake pop pan for oven use and prefer this maker.. Not only is it super fast n easy but it makes them perfect size! However it's a pain the clean
Holly H.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
I have one of these and although it is super easy to use, I have two complaints..... First, once it is hot, the only way to remove the cupcakes is with the tool they provide you and if you can't find it, that is a bit tricky! And second, sometimes it's a bit tricky to tell if the cupcakes are done or not, I have a cake tester so I can tell but if I didn't have that there are times that they have looked done and were not!!!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Three Rivers, MI
I actually got this for a early christmas present. It works well and takes a lot less time then the oven. The only downside is if you are trying to make a whole bunch I would just plan on using the oven, but this is good for small get together or just a birthday party with the family. (:
Homestead, FL
Is it possible to make mulit color cupcakes?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
Is it really so much easier than filling a muffin tin? I'm not sure I see the value in this as anything more than just another thing to take up space in my kitchen.
denise r.
denise r.
I love baking is this really easy to use and does your cupcakes actually come out nice?