BY SENSIO #46 in Slow Cookers

Delicious dinners with almost no effort with the bella 6 qt programmable slow cooker. Theres no excuse for unhealthy meals when you can create the most nutritious and best tasting culinary delights at home with your slow cooker doing all of the work. But the large crock pot isnt just designed for a good home cooked pot roast or stew, simply look around these days and youll see the slow cooker can help you create some of the most exciting appetizers, soups and even desserts. This programmable slow cooker can be set so your dish is ready exactly when you need it to be. There is also an auto shut off, so you dont have to worry about burning... see more...

Emylyan T.
Bronx
This was the best gift ever! It makes my life so much easier. Just set the timer and forget it and it shuts off on its own. Meat comes out very juicy and tender and is great for making chilis, rice, stews and other dishes.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
I love that you can program the cooking time on this slow cooker! It makes my life really easy. If there's ever nights were I wont be home in time for dinner, I know that this great appliance will have my dinner cooked perfectly and then will keep it warm after it's done cooking so it doesn't over cook or become cold.
Ashley S.
Madison , WV
Love my crock pot!! this is my very first one and I'm hooked! I can literally cook anything in it. It was reasonably priced, even though I received mine as a Christmas gift. Easy to clean up. Dishwasher safe. a must have in every home!
Erin D.
earlton, ny
Absolutely love this slow cooker! I love the digital settings and that it switches over to warm when it's done cooking!
Angie W.
Lancaster, OH
I love my slow cooker! It's absolutely amazing to pit dinner in one pot before work and it's ready when I get home
Liz M.
Pataskala, Oh
Best crockpot I have ever owned, the programable option is awesome! Makes my busy life easier
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
Foodie Expert
Really don't know what I would do without this slow cooker. It is a staple in my house and delivers so many yummy dinners. I always use it when we have parties at my office since we do not have a stove! Very convenient!
Ananya G.
You can boil , cook your food perfectly with it without loosing nutrients.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
Just got this slow cooker for Christmas last year and I love it. Never have over cook meals now really like that you can set timer
Misti T.
Is the programming user-friendly?