Sensible Portions Zesty Ranch Garden Veggie Straws, 5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Megan P.Sensible Portions Zesty Ranch Garden Veggie Straws, 5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Lourdes V.

BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Sensible Portions Zesty Ranch Garden Veggie Straws: 30% less fat than the leading potato chips No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Non-GMO 0g trans fat 0mg cholesterol Kosher see more...

Paige N.
New castle , PA
Surprisingly my son loves these and he’s a very picky eater. I tried them for the first time and they wasn’t too bad. They don’t have a very strong vegetable taste like I thought they would.
Julie J.
These are healthy and good for you .they are reasonably priced and very addictive. I can say that I have eaten this more than my kids. I love the flavors in the straws.
Whitney Y.
Rush Springs , OK
My toddler loves these for a quick snack! They're affordable and tasty! He's in his picky eating stage right now so when he decided that he liked these I am always making sure to grab the bag. I would recommend this to other moms with picky eaters!
archana c.
Seattle, WA
This is a pretty tasty snack with low calories so a must for people dieting and junk food lovers at the same time...but if you have too much of it it can feel weird in the tummy a little acidic but thats only if you have that alone on an empty stomach..as all processed foods have a lot of sodium etc cant say its compleyely healthy but a better choice than many othet chips out there
Christine G.
Veggie straws are a great alternative to potatoes chips with less fat and calories! The best part is they are full of flavor! My 3 year old daughter loves them too! They are healthy snacking for the whole family!
Lauren D.
These are one of my favorite snack to have after lunch. I love the zesty ranch flavor, if you love ranch you will love these. Since they have less calories in them compared to other snacks, I always have them at my desk at work. I know they aren't that bad for you! ;)
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
These are delicious!! Me and my 10 month old love sitting and watching movies and having these as a snack!!!! I can't even take a veggie stick away from my child or she throws a temper tantrum lol Needless to say my daughter loves her veggie sticks!! 😂
Chelsea O.
Wyckoff , Nj
I am a chip lover but I always feel guilty cuddling up on the couch and eating a whole bag. I don't feel guilty or gross after a eat these. They have great taste and always r cheap. It's almost like eating a bag of chips without the guilt !
Alivia W.
Best thing ever created if you want chips but don't want to down a whole bag of Doritos. I'm a big snacker at night and love having these! I also feel better because they are made of veggies haha! I would recommend!!
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
I am obsessed with these! My family doesn’t particularly like vegetables and chips but I am the complete opposite. So when I tasted these I was so happy. These are so good and make you feel a lot less guilty when indulging!
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Do your kids like these?
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
Are this chips good?
Amanda W.
Kenosha, WI
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck finding these at Costco? I like the zesty ranch variety best!
Nora A.
Ottawa, ON, ON
Would kids like them? Or the veggies taste is obvious
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
Where can I get these I can't seem to find then any where