BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Sensible Portions™ Garden Veggie Straws®.
30% less fat than the leading potato chip*.
Sea salt.
The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack!
All Natural & No Preservatives. see more...

Sensible Portions Veggie Straws Garden
  • "It's a good thing these are a healthier option, because they are addicting." in 1 review
  • "I love eating veggie straws because they taste almost exactly like potato chips, but aren't near as bad for you!" in 1 review
Jessica R.
Cary, NC
Oh my God oh my God oh my God I love love love Veggie States I would recommend this to everyone in the first time I had them I thought they were great and I will recommend this to my friends and my family but I only like the sea salt ones I don't really like some of the other ones like the xyngular Rancho but is good if you get the sea salt
Sierra O.
Decatur, GA
Honestly I truly though these were going to be nasty until I actually got to try some for free. They're are actually really good. The actual chips don't really have a taste I taste the ranch more than anything really. Low in calories and have a great taste so it a W for me.
Rebecca C.
Edwards , CA
If anyone knows me they know that I am a chip lover. When I started dieting I was sad I'd have to cut out of my favorite snack. My husband found me these, and they satisfy all my cravings. They are a little high in sodium, but they are delicious. The ranch are also good.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
These are a GREAT snack to nosh on without overdoing it on the unhealthy food. I have purchased these so many times for myself and my kids that my daughter requested them for her class snack to share. The other kids LOVED them and had no idea they were VEGGIE straws! They are a great product compared to chips for the health and price points.
Isis H.
Brandon, MS
I must say that I love their chips. It is much healthier than your average potato chips. I must say that my experience was great and I would buy more in the future. At first I thought it would be a little well a lot like each straw has a different flavor but it doesn't but it is still great.
:) :.
I honestly love these so much. I've always been trying to eat healthy but I a,ways had cravings for junk foods. After eating these I never regret it because they are healthy. The flavor is amazing and they kinda taste like potato chips. I will buy these again and I do recommend them to anyone who is trying to eat healthier
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
These veggie straws have a great flavor and an even better crunch. I'm truly addicted and can eat a whole bag all by myself. They are slightly salted which I honestly prefer since they are a healthier alternative to potato chips.
lynn k.
I am obsessed! These are soo delicious. They are a bit dangerous that you end up eating wayy too many before you know it. These are a healthy snack that I take on the go, hanging out at home, eat on a break at work. They are not messy. They also so not crumble easily. I have the original and am excited to try the other flavors I see offered. My nieces and nephews love these and I feel good about feeding this to them over cookies and candy which they usually always want.
Baily M.
Because this snack is made with veggies and only veggies, you don't feel bad for eating them as a snack. I love the Origanal/lightly salted kind, but they come in a couple other flavors like Apple and Ranch. I usually stick to a healthy diet with little to no meat, and these are a wonderful snack.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
I bought these as a snack for my toddler and then had to buy a bigger bag because I love them also! It is way to easy to eat a ton of these. I feel better giving these to my almost 2 year old than any type of chip or pretzel. She will ask for "french fries" and will take these over those any time.
Emily G.
West Chester, OH
I've been looking for something that has the potato chip crunch and is low carbs--would this be a good fix?
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
How many different flavors do they have? And which one do you think is the best?
Ale N.
Oklahoma City, OK
What is the fat percentage on these?
Missy R.
Dawson, MN
I have been looking for a healthier snack option that satisfies my afternoon hunger cravings. Are these gluten free?
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
How are veggie straws made? What is in them?