Sensible Portions Veggie Straws - 20 oz uploaded by Jenn R.

BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

World Gourmet is excited to provide you with our Veggie Straws. The combination of potato, carrot, and spinach seasoned with a touch of salt and made in the shape of a crispy straw! Kosher OU and proudly made in the USA. see more...

• Some alternative chips leave an aftertaste in your mouth....2 Answers
  • Are they really good ?3 Answers
  • What other flavors are there of these? And which ones are...2 Answers
Sensible Portions Veggie Straws - 20 oz

Start your review of Sensible Portions Veggie Straws - 20 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I even find myself almost eating the whole bag by myself, there that great, not to mention they very crunchy." in 1 review
  • "Great snack item, great but not overpowering flavour, love that they now have sweet potato flavour in there too" in 1 review
  • "Had a bag of these out of a vending machine on my way back from SC and I fell in love." in 1 review
  • "By far my favorite snack I love these and they taste like regular potato chips to me and they are not as fattening as regular chips but they still have a great taste" in 1 review
Highland, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
At first when I tried these I couldn’t believe they were made with vegetables because they tasted so good! I have to stop myself from eating to entire bag. I love that they have less fat then regular chips.
Columbus, OH
veggie straws are life!!! They are so yummy and a much healthier option than other products out on the market. I love the different flavors and they are just so freakin delicious!!!! I tell all of my friends about them, but they are already obsessed.
Madera, CA
Great snack for the kiddos . When my Babygirl wants chips I give her these instead , perfect for on the go snacks. They have a great taste to them and there not too salty. I love that they now have small snack sizes🙌
After spending a ton of money on other brand baby snacks, I realized that these would be perfect for my sons little hands. He loves these, his favorite is the tomato (orange) one. He can hold them like a big boy, he can bite them with his gums, and sucks on them so they dissolve to the point he can eat them without me having to worry about him choking. They also have a mild flavor that isn't going to over power him and make him not like something. My six year old, myself, and my husband enjoy them too!
I was introduced to these by my college roommate and absolutely love them! They are a great alternative to potato chips (if that's your junk food weakness like me). I like to make a dip with ranch packets and sour cream to go with them. I know that negates it being a healthy choice but it's so yummy. Hummus is also a good dip to pair them with,
I love veggie straws, me and my family purchase them regularly. They are a great health snack with a great flavor( doesn't actually taste to vegetable). I even find myself almost eating the whole bag by myself, there that great, not to mention they very crunchy. I would recommend them to people and families who are trying to eat health and pick healthier snacking options.
Bel air, MD
We have a big bag of this, and we just tie it up to preserve its crunchiness whenever we did not finish the whole bag. But the big pack of this is nice for roadtrips as it lasts longer and you don't have to pack a lot! Good taste too!
Saddle Brook, NJ
These are so good! They have a salty crunch that satisfies hunger and the need for something salty. They are light and not that high in calories, so it is a snack that you don't feel bad after eating. Delicious and worth the cost of the individual portion bags.
Waco, TX
If you are a snacker like me, this is something you need to try. I've always been scared to try veggie chips because they have the word veggie, which means healthy, which means gross, but I was wrong. I love eating these veggies straws and the portion size is pretty big. They are really really good. You should try them!
Gulfport, FL
Another favorite healthy snack of mine! Sometimes I like something crunchy besides raw vegetables and this is a perfect go to! Plus you can have 38 straws per serving! Can't beat that! Better deal getting a big bag at SAMs club, Costco, or any of those big places.
Do these just taste like potato chips? I mean after all potatoes are vegetables. Or does it taste like something other than that?
Are they really good ?
What other flavors are there of these? And which ones are the favorites?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email