Sensible Portions Veggie Straws - 20 oz

by Sensible Portions

World Gourmet is excited to provide you with our Veggie Straws. The combination of potato, carrot, and spinach seasoned with a touch of salt and made in the shape of a crispy straw! Kosher OU and proudly made in the USA.

Some alternative chips leave an aftertaste in your mouth. Do veggie chips leave an aftertaste?
What other flavors are there of these? And which ones are the favorites?
Do these just taste like potato chips? I mean after all potatoes are vegetables. Or does it taste like something other than that?
Start your review of Sensible Portions Veggie Straws - 20 oz!
Product Highlights
Had a bag of these out of a vending machine on my way back from SC and I fell in love.in reviews
By far my favorite snack I love these and they taste like regular potato chips to me and they are not as fattening as regular chips but they still have a great tastein reviews
I even find myself almost eating the whole bag by myself, there that great, not to mention they very crunchy.in reviews
Great snack item, great but not overpowering flavour, love that they now have sweet potato flavour in there tooin reviews
Selma, CA
Need alternative to chips give these a shot they where not bad first time I tried them but would buy again. Sensible Portions Veggie Straws - 20 oz
Dallas, TX
They are the kind of thing you eat when you aren't hungry but you're bored so you just reach for whatever your library or break room has. They aren't bad, but they aren't particurally good.
Addicting ! These chips are so delicious. I kept wondering if they were actually veggie straws. I recommend this product.
Puyallup, Wa
Great snack, pretty filling. The flavor is very light rather than most chip snacks that are doused in salt and seasoning. I love these when I want chips but an eating healthy. Great alternative!
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love these veggie straws but I know that after I eat one there is a weird taste in my mouth but after the first one it's gone.
I love love love this so much there is a lot of brands out there with these chips and all of them are so far great I love them 😍
Fresno, Ca
Great snack for kids ! My niece loves them! They taste great and are way healthier than normal chips
Madera, CA
Great snack for the kiddos . When my Babygirl wants chips I give her these instead , perfect for on the go snacks. They have a great taste to them and there not too salty. I love that they now have small snack sizes🙌
It very delicious and yummy and light to eat I like it very much and not to much calories
Germantown, MD
Love it! Super healthy and great for kids if they're looking for a snack! There are a lot of snacks out there that claim to be healthy but have so much added sugar, but these chips are great to eat as well as ACTUALLY healthy.