Sensible Portions Veggie Straws - 20 oz uploaded by Jenn R.

BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

World Gourmet is excited to provide you with our Veggie Straws. The combination of potato, carrot, and spinach seasoned with a touch of salt and made in the shape of a crispy straw! Kosher OU and proudly made in the USA. see more...

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you fin...2 Answers
  • Some alternative chips leave an aftertaste in your mouth. Do veggie...2 Answers
  • Are they really good ?3 Answers
Sensible Portions Veggie Straws - 20 oz
  • "I even find myself almost eating the whole bag by myself, there that great, not to mention they very crunchy." in 1 review
  • "Great snack item, great but not overpowering flavour, love that they now have sweet potato flavour in there too" in 1 review
  • "By far my favorite snack I love these and they taste like regular potato chips to me and they are not as fattening as regular chips but they still have a great taste" in 1 review
  • "Had a bag of these out of a vending machine on my way back from SC and I fell in love." in 1 review
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Foodie Expert
I was introduced to these by my college roommate and absolutely love them! They are a great alternative to potato chips (if that's your junk food weakness like me). I like to make a dip with ranch packets and sour cream to go with them. I know that negates it being a healthy choice but it's so yummy. Hummus is also a good dip to pair them with,
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! They have a salty crunch that satisfies hunger and the need for something salty. They are light and not that high in calories, so it is a snack that you don't feel bad after eating. Delicious and worth the cost of the individual portion bags.
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Sylvania, OH
veggie straws are life!!! They are so yummy and a much healthier option than other products out on the market. I love the different flavors and they are just so freakin delicious!!!! I tell all of my friends about them, but they are already obsessed.
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
We have a big bag of this, and we just tie it up to preserve its crunchiness whenever we did not finish the whole bag. But the big pack of this is nice for roadtrips as it lasts longer and you don't have to pack a lot! Good taste too!
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
Ok I LOVE chips! I'm all for veggie chips and these veggie straws are just perfect! Not too overpowering. Watch it or you'll find you've ate almost the whole bag before you know it!
Marie T.
Marie T.
This is a great alternative than eating chips but they can become addicting so you are warned- lol. Has good flavor and would recommend buying.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
I purchased this at the grocery store, and surprisingly I love them!! They taste so good and so much healthier than regular chips👍🏻👍🏻
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
These chips are beyond amazing and tasty. It makes eating healthy even easier! You need to buy this bag of Veggies chips ASAP!!!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Foodie Expert
Good, guilt-free snack. Full of flavor and has a nice little crunch. Easy and delicious.
Larwandria B.
Larwandria B.
Florence, MS
These veggie straw are so good. Will eat these more than the regular flavor chips.
Grape A.
Grape A.
Are they really good ?
Do these just taste like potato chips? I mean after all potatoes are vegetables. Or does it taste like something other than that?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?
Charlene H.
Charlene H.
Frankfort, NY
Some alternative chips leave an aftertaste in your mouth. Do veggie chips leave an aftertaste?
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
What other flavors are there of these? And which ones are the favorites?