BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Sensible Portions Straw Veggie Ranch 7 Oz Pack Of 12
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
Justine U.
These a so gross and called 'veggie' straws but they are mostly just potato and there's nothing healthier about them than regular potato chips
Krysten H.
Lansing, MI
I love Veggie Straws. Such a different twist than just a boring Potato Chip. The fact that they are healthier than a chip makes it even better!
Mary M.
Shamong, NJ
These are so good &a very healthy. The green ones are the best but if you're looking for chips &I going on a health streak, these are great.
Christina B.
I get these at Costco wholesale club for my son's lunch or snacks .. He eats them just like any other cracker or chip and loves them !
Jeanette K.
Hilton , NY
I love these to use for my sons snack for school. Both of my children love the flavor and I like it as an alternative to potato chips.
Antoinette L.
Love these , I try to really watch everything that is eaten. My kids actually love these over regular chips. Which makes me happy ☺️
Kristen Y.
Erie, PA
These are so light and crispy! Love the texture and the taste! Great healthier alternative to potato chips when you want that crunch!
Ismah K.
They've got a great aftertaste and are very convenient. My only thing is when you first bite into the, they don't taste that great
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
I'm just not a huge fan of the ranch flavoring. it doesn't taste much like ranch at all to me, and leaves a very weird after taste
Mekenna M.
Conowingo
Love the ranch flavor! These curb those crunchy cravings in a healthier way! We buy these all the time, the whole family loves them
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.