BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Sensible Portions Straw Veggie Ranch 7 Oz Pack Of 12
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
Hannah H.
I love Veggie Straws. The original are good but the ranch flavor gives this snack a whole new meaning. The portion is just enough to fulfill my hunger needs.
Jeremy B.
Fort Myers , FL
I really like the ranch dressing flavor. I am a lover of almost all things ranch and this item is a good mix and doesn't overwhelm you with the ranch flavor!
Nicole D.
Emporia, KS
These are a great substitute for potato chips. it still gives you the great to Crunch and chip texture with less calories and fat. they are super yummy.
Ivy P.
I love these because they are a much better alternative to potato chips and they don't taste much different from chips either. Highly recommend these.
Clara P.
Henderson, NC
Omgggggg!!!! This is the best snack EVER!!! Also the cheddar cheese is great too. We buy the small individual bags and throw them the kids lunch boxes.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
Who doesn't love veggie straws? I like that there is limited additives and preservatives. I struggle with portion control so these are perfect for me!
Maggie L.
Clarks summit, PA
Lunch for me is usually a yogurt and veggie straws! I like the ranch flavored ones the best. You need to limit yourself or you can eat the entire bag.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC
Non-GMO , 0g trans fat, 0mg of cholesterol and no artificial colors or flavors and they taste great what more could anyone ask for . I love them !!!!
Lindsey  S.
These are my favorite. I never thought I would be so into them. I've also dipped them into guacamole. I know it sounds weird but surprisingly tasty.
Domonique S.
Scappoose
My whole family loves these! My daughter especially and I feel much better giving her these rather than cheese puffs! They are light and satisfying.
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.