BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version. i found it to be too fake tasting. most of the bag went in the trash.
Kenyon A.
A great healthy alternative to potato chips, you can indulge in quite a few and still not meet the serving portion. It is also fantastic for toddlers my son absolutely love them!
Dora C.
A surprisingly delicious little snack. Even your precious little once will enjoys these. We use them in our Sunday school class at church and all the kiddos love their veggie straws!
Chelsea C.
Ashburn, VA
These are one of my favorite snacks while dieting. They don't make you full, but are great to satisfy snack cravings. They have all the flavor of a chip but less fat and calories. We pre-portion them in ziplocs and they are a diet-saver!
Kaitlin J.
These are one of my guilty pleasures for sure. I could eat the whole bag to myself! They have just the perfect amount of zesty flavor to satisfy you snacking needs
Alex H.
Roslindale, MA
These are so addicting and delicious. I dare you to eat just one handful. You feel a little less guilty though, because they're veggies. Great beach/picnic snack.
Thalia H.
Hayward, CA
These are so good and very satisfying don’t let you miss other snacks the best alternative
Michelle M.
The Zesty Ranch flavor of the Veggie Straws is my favorite flavor. It is more flavorful than the salt version so it provides more satisfaction with each crunch.
Paige B.
Webster, TX
I buy these for my One year old. She absolutely loves them! These are a great, healthy alternative to chips. If your little one is teething, these are perfect!
Jenna H.
Columbia , SC
I love these things and so do my kids! A better alternative to chips and other junk food. They taste great and kids won't even know the are eating vegetables.
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.