BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Buy on target.com
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
Carina O.
I've recently found these and they've changed my snacking life! The zesty ranch flavor is beyond good! I can have 32 straws for only 3 weight watchers points! That's ridiculous! I'm a new forever customer!
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Not too great in my opinion. I bought these just so I could see if they're better than the sea salt. Definitely not worth it. The "ranch" flavor is overpowering and not too appetizing.
Sammie K.
I love veggie straws, but the original flavor is better. Ranch is a little odd. Also, the actual amount of vegetables used in this crisp is minimal. Not as healthy as we think.
Amber W.
This is the perfect snack! I love chips and I love ranch and this combines those flavors perfectly!!! Also, because they're prepackaged, I don't feel like I'm eating too much!!!
Madalyn P.
These are my all time favorite snack! They taste amazing and you can eat quite a few without racking up calories! would recommend to anyone looking for a healthier snack :)
Caroline B.
Macclenny, FL
I love all things ranch so I love these. When I eat them it makes me feel better because it's so much healthier then eating regular potato chips. It taste like a potato chip but you can taste the different flavors. I love it.
Valerie U.
San pedro, Ca
Oh my God these are the bomb.com my kids got them in their Easter basket and I seriously are both bags! The sea salt and the ranch, definitely a go to for a snack!
Alexandra J.
Mesquite, TX
I love these even more than the sea slat ones! The only con is the bad after taste which is why i only eat them at my house where a sink, toothpaste, and a toothbrush are more accessible.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version. i found it to be too fake tasting. most of the bag went in the trash.
Hazel B.
I've eaten a lot of these and they are pretty good. They arnt the healthiest things in the world but they are still better than potato chips. I'm only giving it three stars because it could use more veggies in it.
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.