BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Sensible Portions Straw Veggie Ranch 7 Oz Pack Of 12
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
Mariah K.
Holy yum! These are delicious! I had to control myself so I didn't eat the whole bag in one sitting. Just wish they were a little cheaper, but I guess all chips are around $3-4 a bag these days. These are a better deal since they are tasty and healthier too!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Zesty rRanch is THE best! You can have 38 straws for 130 calories and they are delightful. These are packed with flavor and are perfect to satisfy that crunchy and salty craving. I am never without these now!
Holly H.
Dayton, OH
I recently bought these ona whim thinking they wouldn't taste good or be satisfying at all. i was pleasantly surprised at how god they are. They are a bit greasy but really are a healthier snack alternative.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids , MI
Not a fan. I don't know what did it but this made me so sick. Maybe I got a bad bag but I am afraid to rebuy them. I liked the Potatoe ones but the others did not have a good taste but I think the idea it smart just needs some flavoring work
Mackenzie R.
These are amazing! You can eat 38 of them for one serving! My son loves them and I don't have to worry about all the salt because they aren't like regular potato chips.
danielle m.
Hudson, Fl
These things are the bomb! Great portion size as well unlike other diet friendly snacks. The ranch flavor isn't too much it is just right. Looking for a salty crunchy snack but want to stay away from chips? Give this a try!
Holly C.
rapid city, mi
My daughters love these, we bought them for an alternative to chips, still not super healthy but they are pretty good. they are a bit pricey at our local store though
Kayla S.
Kingwood , WV
I love these Garden Veggie Straws Zesty Ranch snacks! They are tasty, crisp and cheap! I love watching movies with a bowl of these babies. It's an added plus that they have 30% less fat!
veronica h.
Albuquerque, NM
My son has never been a veggie person. know matter how hard I try to make him like them. so I took this route.. he hated them good concept but they didn't fast so good.. now he won't try other veggie chips. I guess nothing is better then fresh produce.
Sammie K.
I love veggie straws, but the original flavor is better. Ranch is a little odd. Also, the actual amount of vegetables used in this crisp is minimal. Not as healthy as we think.
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.