BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Sensible Portions Straw Veggie Ranch 7 Oz Pack Of 12
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
Karissa W.
My all time favorite snack! These are so tasty and knowing that they are a lot healthier than regular potato chips makes them even better. The ranch flavor has the perfect amount of tang to add a delicious component. Love these!
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
One word to describe this snack: disappointing. You'd think that since veggies and ranch are such natural companions, that these chips would be amazing! But no. Tangy in the weirdest and most mold-tasting of ways, the only thing these straws have going for them is their crunch.
sarah u.
Blacksburg, VA
I cannot overstate how much I love these. They are a huge reason I've been doing well on losing weight becuase they are a much healthier alternative to chips when you want something crunchy. I highly recommend them and the sea salt flavor.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
My kids and I love these! The flavor is just right and I love the fact it’s vegetables. They are very affordable. I buy multiple bags at a time because we eat them so much. I would recommend to everyone!
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
One of my absolute favorite snacks. I don't think I have a least favorite flavor in these. Perfect when you want a crunchy salty snack without all the calories and carbs.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
These are sooooo good.... I love the ranch flavor! A lot of people don't like the plain veggie straws but the ranch adds a lot of extra flavor! It's worth a try!
celeste g.
Hanford, CA
So I had never heard of these chips before so I was a bit skeptical but they were being passed out at an activity that I was attending so I thought I'd try them, first thing I noticed was that the bag was very light which is different than most chips the flavor was definitely interesting it was really tangy and zesty which I didn't mind I actually really like ranch flavor. overall it was a pretty good chip I don't doubt its a bit more healthy than regular chips but if you really want to be healthy I would suggest just getting some vegetables and ranch :-)
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I decided to pick these up before going on a road trip, and I'm so glad I got three bags! My boyfriend and I couldn't keep our hands out of the bags, they're that addicting! The ranch flavor is really yummy; "zesty" would be the perfect word to describe the flavor. I also feel less guilty if I eat like half a bag, since they're not as greasy as regular chips. Definite repurchase!
Cathy C.
Reseda, CA
These were little surprises. A good one in fact. We bought a box of the regular sea salt from Costco not knowing they had a Ranch flavor! When we opened it- my Husband pointed it out to me that there were a few bags in the box! Oh my our taste buds were on a trip!! it was soo good, the Ranch flavor were the first to go!!
Kimberley A.
Omg....these are my go to snack now. Would have never tried them if it weren' from my Grandma. She is diabetic and has to watch what she eats. My Mom bought them for her and I went to visit and wanted something to munch on and all she had were Veggie Straws, so I tried them and could not stop eating them. I haven't tried the ranch flavor ones as of yet but I do love the Sea Salt ones. I'm going to have to get some the next time I to Sam's Club.
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?

Walmart