BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Sensible Portions Straw Veggie Ranch 7 Oz Pack Of 12
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
claire w.
good thing my husband tried it before giving to our daughter because it was really salty. not a healthy snack at all. i usually eat saltier than they do and when i tried it, it was super salty even for me, so i could only imagine how salty it would have been for my daughter. i would not recommend this if you are looking for a snack you think that would be healthy and taste good at the same time.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
I didn't realize these were ranch flavored when I picked them up but I'm actually really glad that they were! These are so light and crunchy and it's so hard to stop once you start eating them! The ranch flavor is also really good and not overpowering at all. I generally can't eat too many chips in one sitting because they feel overly greasy and salty but I can barely stop myself once I start eating these! They don't make you feel gross or bloated and I'm sure the ingredients are better than your average chip brand as well. Love them!!
Racine A.
Fort St, DC
I love these veggie straws for a snack. I liked just the regular ones but then I seen the zesty ranch ones in the store the other day and grabbed them. They are my favorites now! so good. My kids love them too for a quick snack.
Ivana C.
I think its really tasty n i like the fact that they r not artificially flavored, no colours or preservatives. Its 0 trans fat and non GMO.
Its a way to satisfy ur cravings in a smart n healthier way.
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada
I'm on the fence with these, after a few they taste a bit bland. I tried the sea salt and olive oil with rosemary which had more flavor. I don't think I would repurchase them.
Janelle  h.
Miramichi, Nb, NB
As good as cool ranch doritoes with much less calories. My whole family LOVES them. They are relitively cheap, and we go through at least two big bags a week. Wish I could get them in more places.
Alexandria H.
Montgomery , Alabama
Love the flavor packed into these!! Awesome snack and healthier than potato chips. Most people think these lack flavor but this zesty ranch is a great option!
Rachel J.
Medicine hat , ALBERTA
These are great for school I can pop them in my bag and go I like to nibble while I study and this are at least a bit beter for you then plain chips
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
I like how healthy and low cal they are. Good for a snack when you are craving chips or something. They are light and filling. Flavours are tasty!
Katie K.
Newmarket, ON
School snacks have become, well, difficult to say the least. My son absolutely adores these, and it's great for school. Absolute win in my books.
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.