BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Sensible Portions Straw Veggie Ranch 7 Oz Pack Of 12
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
Darlissa R.
These are healthier chips that look like fries but I made with flavoring of ranch is very tasty
AYC C.
I got these for my five year old but I love them too. And gluten free! Got these at wal mart.
Yesenia R.
Jerome, ID
Just recently tried these and they have me hooked! Love the taste and fun shape it comes in!
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This is probably my favorite snack ever! They taste GREAT and I love that they are healthy
Johnna R.
This is the only veggies my kids will have without knowing they've actually eaten it lol
Haley M.
My kids love these ages 2 and 4! They eat them like chips :) perfect on the go snack!
Jenn H.
FLORAL CITY, FL
The ranch is by far the best! I tried the cheddar today but was not that impressed.
Hannah E.
Hillsboro, OR
Okay by far my favorite thing to snack on especially the ranch flavors! So good! ūüėć
Kendra P.
Saint Joseph, MO
It's so nice to finally have a fried chip that's good for you. These are soooo good
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Vehgie straws are so good and healthy but i preferly prefer the original kind
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.