BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
Lupe D.
Burbank, IL
I love these because whenever I eat them I feel healthy! They’re delicious. My favorite ones to buy from Costco
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
My whole family loves this snack. So much better than them wanting Doritos or Cheetos. So glad they like it!
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
I prefer the original. These are just not my cup of tea. Not to mention the smell on them was a tad strong.
Telma W.
Kansas City, MO
We love these veggie straws! We included these in our afternoon snack for my almost 2 year old daughter.
Alejandra G.
Fontana, Ca
These are so yummy...I love that they don't taste like diet food but at the same time there good for you
Angelica M.
Maxwell , TX
These are so delicious!! I always buy 2 bags when I am close to running out! This is a beach must have!!
Ashley M.
Richmond, KY
This brand of veggie straws is delicious. I love the flavor added and I look for these all the time now!
Mindy M.
I'd say these are pretty good. I sometimes pack them in my lunch. They are a great snack to have around!
Daniel W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Amazing!!! Great taste, flavor on every single piece. Once you taste them you just can't put them down.
Kayla M.
These are so great! low calories and no preservatives. real vegetables and they're a delicious snack!
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.