BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Sensible Portions Straw Veggie Ranch 7 Oz Pack Of 12
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
Ashley D.
I like the crunch of the veggie straw compared to the basic veggie chip. Because of the shape, I think the"fry" is crunchier.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Theses are the best veggi chips , you can't even taste the vegetable part , seriously they taste like regular potatoes ! Yumm
Emily F.
I love these ranch veggie straws!! they taste amazing and are not something I regret snacking on at all and kids love them.
Tania M.
My daughter is a big fan of these, they serve them at her preschool. Pretty smart way to get some veggies in their tummies.
Miss Kay w.
I LOVE THESE!!! I could eat these all day if i could. they are really healthy too! i personally think they taste amazing!
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
My daughter loves these! They are apparently better than regular chips so I don't mind if my little monster eats them!
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I bought these for my son and he really enjoys them. I like them too. They are different and they taste really good!
Lyndsae R.
I love veggie straws as a healthier alternative to other snacks. The ranch flavor is a little odd, but still good.
Denisse G.
These are the best snack for me and the kids. We love all the presentation and how crunchy and delicious they are.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
These are a delicious potato chip alternative. They fit into my diet nicely and they satisfy my crunchy cravings.
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?

Walmart