BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Words can not describe how much I love funken love these
They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!! I love eating them
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
I'm just not a huge fan of the ranch flavoring. it doesn't taste much like ranch at all to me, and leaves a very weird after taste
Mekenna M.
Conowingo
Love the ranch flavor! These curb those crunchy cravings in a healthier way! We buy these all the time, the whole family loves them
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
Love veggie straws! Perfect alternative to potato chips! Anyone who is doubting trying these because they are "healthy", TRY them!
Ismah K.
They've got a great aftertaste and are very convenient. My only thing is when you first bite into the, they don't taste that great
clara w.
Burns Flat, OK
I love the taste of the sea salt and the ranch flavor I love the natural and healthy part of the product I would buy them again
Alpana D.
Houston
I love ranch flavor are I love veggies straws. It's a good munching snack for snack box, on the go snack. Crunchy, non greasy.
Erin F.
Lewes, DE
These are my and my family's favorite snack. Low in fat and with a satisfying *crunch* you won't feel guilty after munching.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Theses are the best veggi chips , you can't even taste the vegetable part , seriously they taste like regular potatoes ! Yumm
Alyssa K.
These chips are a great alternative for potato chips. they are better for you and do not taste awful. lots of kids love them!
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.