BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

Sensible Portions Straw Veggie Ranch 7 Oz Pack Of 12
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
celeste g.
celeste g.
Hanford, CA
So I had never heard of these chips before so I was a bit skeptical but they were being passed out at an activity that I was attending so I thought I'd try them, first thing I noticed was that the bag was very light which is different than most chips the flavor was definitely interesting it was really tangy and zesty which I didn't mind I actually really like ranch flavor. overall it was a pretty good chip I don't doubt its a bit more healthy than regular chips but if you really want to be healthy I would suggest just getting some vegetables and ranch :-)
Leo F.
Leo F.
Atlanta, GA
This is my guilty pleasure. I don't like snacks with ingredients I can't pronounce or far too many ingredients. My goal is to eat as naturally and as fresh as possible but that does not always happen and that's when I grab these. They are like potato chips, you just can't stop but you need to as eating too many defeats the purpose. This is our go to snack for my niece and we buy it in bulk at Costco for long trips.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I decided to pick these up before going on a road trip, and I'm so glad I got three bags! My boyfriend and I couldn't keep our hands out of the bags, they're that addicting! The ranch flavor is really yummy; "zesty" would be the perfect word to describe the flavor. I also feel less guilty if I eat like half a bag, since they're not as greasy as regular chips. Definite repurchase!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Saint Augustine, FL
If you like Vegetables dipped in ranch but you want it in chip form, these are right for you! I remember first trying the original veggie chips at a friends house and then spilling them all over her bed and I would clean up the mess by eating them all up.. Since then these chips have become my all-time favorite! Love both the original and the ranch ones!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
These were little surprises. A good one in fact. We bought a box of the regular sea salt from Costco not knowing they had a Ranch flavor! When we opened it- my Husband pointed it out to me that there were a few bags in the box! Oh my our taste buds were on a trip!! it was soo good, the Ranch flavor were the first to go!!
Novella W.
Novella W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these, not only are they healthier than your average bag of chips but they also taste great. My dad brought them a long on a road trip and I was skeptical to try them but they actually taste amazing. I'm now a repeat buyer. They're an easy way to kill a chip craving all while still eating pretty healthily.
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
These are really good. I originally bought them to try a healthier snack for my kids, but we all love them! I honestly didn't think they would taste so good. Their crispy and come in a few different flavors. The sea salt is my favorite by far. I recommend them if your trying healthier snack alternatives.
Rosemarie B.
Rosemarie B.
Odessa, TX
Foodie Expert
The original flavored veggie straws are absolutely delicious but the Zesty Ranch?? Holy guacamole are they delicious! The if you try these, you will not be disappointment. The texture is smooth and the chips are crunchy with the unique fry-like shape. Our entire family loves them.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Foodie Expert
A nice crunchy and tangy snack! They're so addicting to eat and not what I expected! I love the nice subtle veggie flavor with the nice cool ranch. It's not too over whelming but still great! I love all the new flavors that this brand is coming out with!
Mauri B.
Mauri B.
Staten Island, NY
These things are so delicious it's ridiculous. Kind of a cross between potato crisps (think more Munchos and Pringles, less Frito Lay) and veggie chips. A delightful crunch, but also melts in your mouth. It's really easy to eat the whole bag, so beware.
Regan G.
Regan G.
Foodie Expert
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Ladisla A.
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Foodie Expert
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.
Susan h.
Susan h.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the Cheddar flavor how do these compare?