BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

All natural & no preservatives. The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack. Tastes great! Enjoy delicious Garden Veggie Straws snacks seasoned to perfection with a zesty ranch flavor. Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach this snack packs a punch of flavor. Great alongside hot wings or straight from the bag! 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Features: Flavor - Veggie Straws. Item Weight - 7 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Potato Straws (Potato Flour Potato Starch Corn Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Buttermilk Coconut Oil Garlic Powder Natural Flavors Yeast Extract Onion Powder Tomato Powder Dextrose Sour Cream (Cream Nonfat Milk Culture Cultured Nonfat Milk Citric Acid Cream [Nonfat Milk Cream Lactic Acid Culture]) Spices (Including Celery Seeds) Paprika Vinegar Malic Acid Sodium Caseinate. Warnings: Contains milk. Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat and soy. see more...

• I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wonde...1 Answers
  • I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school s...1 Answers
  • I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?1 Answers
Sensible Portions Straw Veggie Ranch 7 Oz Pack Of 12
  • "i love the sea salt variety of these veggie straws but the taste was just not there for me in the ranch version." in 1 review
Brittney M.
i am a big chips person, since joining weight watchers. I thought i would have to give up chips but I was so glad I decide to go down the chip section. I am a first buyer for these and i didn't think these would be that good but there good for you and serving size you can have 35/40 which is amazing  compared to 12 chips per serving and there actually flavor to them unlike some where you feel like your biting into a cardboard box.
Liz G.
You feel like you’re eating junk food but is actually a nutritious snack! Great for my salty food cravings. They have a bunch of different flavors too, so I rarely get tired of them! Easy to grab and go!
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
My kids love these! and not because I make them lol. They actually prefer the taste over regular brand chips and that makes my mommy heart explode because these of course are a healthier option.
Shannon G.
I am totally addicted to these Veggie Straws and Ranch is the best flavor!  I am a snack fiend and these have really satisfied my cravings when dieting.  They taste and feel the same as a potato chip does except much better for you. Always keep a bag of these babies in your pantry!
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
My whole family is addicted to these. They're cheap, convenient, a good way to sneak veggies into a picky toddler, and the ranch flavor tastes just like Doritos!
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I love these so much! I buy them in the 6 pack at Target. They taste SOOOOO good and only 130 calories per pack. I really enjoy these and eat them with sandwhiches for lunch. SO SO good I like the ranch flavor and sea salt as well- will not disappoint I think fairly priced as well!
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
I love these ranch flavored veggie straws, the plain and cheesy flavors are good too but this one is my favorite! If you're craving something salty but don't want all the calories that usually go with it, give these a try!
Elizabeth H.
These are one of my favorite chips to eat. I love that they are nutritious compared to regular potato chips. I don't feel guilty eating these! They are perfect for any crunchy/salty cravings I have. The original is great but I definitely prefer the ranch.
Carissa O.
They had me at hello with natural and no preservatives and gluten free. My son who is three absolutely loves these! He calls them his veggie sticks and he and my husband fight over them. Can never have enough bags!
Cassandra P.
Louisville , KY
These are perfect for the office. During that mid afternoon hunger pang that just wont go away. A tall glass of water and a little bag of Veggie Straws. Though i prefer the regular the ranch is a great option. They are not kidding when they say zesty!  I often have co-workers ducking in asking if i have any left.
Regan G.
Do these actually taste good? I have tried veggie chips before and they were horrible. I'm trying to find something quicker than roasting my own veggies.
Kelsey H.
I want to be able to drink things through these. It simply does not work. It's a STRAW. Please let me know if you've succeeded to do this. I like the flavor though
Brittany R.
I have heard many things about veggie straws. I was wondering if these are actually more healthier than regular potato chips?
Ladisla A.
I like the regular flavor,how do these compare?
Heather R.
I just purchased these for my 7 1/2 year old for school snacks. I should have asked before I bought them, but I'm wondering if this is a good flavor for kids? My daughter loves ranch, but where this says zesty I don't want it to be too tangy. Any input is appreciated.