GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsSensible Portions
Sea Salt Veggie Chips 5 Ounce 12 Per Case

Sensible Portions Sea Salt Veggie Chips 5 Ounce 12 Per Case.

by Sensible Portions

The combination of potato with added natural tomato and spinach make these chips a great tasting on-the-go potato snack! All natural & no preservatives. 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. The outer circle identifies what is Sensible about this product: Great taste; this is sensible; all natural; 0 g trans fat. The inner circle identifies the self-measured Portions for each 1 oz serving: This is your portion - 38 chips. Tastes great! Garden Veggie Chips snacks are made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach. These light and crunchy chips also pair well with your favorite low-fat dip. Features: Flavor - Garden Veggie Chips. Item Weight - 5 oz. Pack of 12. Ingredients: Veggie Chips (Potato Flour Potato Starch Tomato Paste Spinach Powder Salt Sugar Beetroot Powder [Color] Palm Oil Turmeric) Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil Sea Salt. Warnings: Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat soy and milk.

How well does these taste will they crunch the salt cravings?
Eu amo sao crocantes
Are these high in sodium?
Start your review of Sensible Portions Sea Salt Veggie Chips 5 Ounce 12 Per Case.!
Megan M.
One of the hardest things as a parent is getting you kids to eat veggies. These chips have solved my problems with the veggie struggle. Amazing way to get adults to eat their veggies too.
Yadira F.
Sacramento, CA
I love this chips! I'm guessing is a better choice than regular chips. The taste is good. It thinks is a good choice for snacks. I usually buy them at Walmart or foodco. I would recommend this product
Juana R.
1,525 reviews
These are great vegetable chips especially for all children that are very picky eaters when it comes to vegetables
michele D.
Fremont, CA
These are so addicting. They're still made from potatoes, which is kind of deceiving. They do taste really good and are very crunchy.
Michelle T.
Mobile, AL
These taste just like potato chips. They are my go to when I want a salty, crunchy snack. The ranch flavored ones are great as well. I will continue to buy this product. My daughter also loves them for her snack!
Karen  M.
Athens, TN
Purchased at: Dollar General
I bought the #Dollargeneral brand of veggie chips,. They are nice fresh and crispy. But I kinda thought they would have more flavor hence it's tomato, spinach and potatoe! But they still make a great afternoon snack and they are 30% less fat than original chips. I definitely will purchase again and recommend trying these.
Tamarah D.
NYC
Sensible Portions Sea Salt Veggie Chips 5 Ounce 12 Per Case. uploaded by Tamarah D.
These were lightly flavored and texture is a combo of crunchy and soft. The 3 flavors here are tomato, potato and spinach n all 3 taste grrreat! You can just tell that these chips are a lot healthier than regular ones! A must-try!
Influenster M.
I love them chip. I can eat all day. It fast like vegg. Its really healthy. It really great
Alyssa T.
Visalia, CA
These are so delicious. It's light and healthy which is definitely a plus! I actually prefer these over normal potato chips. They're lightly salted and not oily like other chips. I can eat these all day everyday!!!
Billie H.
My daughter loves these. I don't really allow her to eat potato chips but I will let her snack on these. All of the flavors are good. The straws are good too.