BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Mallory W.
Mobile, AL
I love these veggies straws so much! They are the perfect snack on the go for my little one. He loves them and so do I! They are definitely healthier than a bag of potato chips!
Chelsea C.
Ashburn, VA
Love this product! I really like the ranch veggie straws as well but they are much harder to find. I can get these in large quantities (at costco or sams) and they are a diet saver! Perfect for getting through a salty snack craving without turning to potato chips-my weakness!
Lauren H.
Arvada, CO
These are super light and yummy. Great substitute for potato chips. Has a natural sea salt taste that isn't overwhelming or always making you reach for a drink. Definitely will have these again.
Michelle B.
I absolutely love veggie straws !! They are delicious and a great snack to pull out at any moment. I could literally eat an entire family size bag by myself if someone let.
Whitney W.
Jonestown, PA
Veggie Straws are my go to snack if I'm craving something salty. They taste great and are a better choice than potato chips. They're a good snack for kiddos too!
E M.
I bring these in my lunchbox to school to eat as a snack. Although they may sound weird, they taste just like chips, but healthier and, in my opinion, more delicious!! I think they are great and perfect for kids!!
Mariah K.
A great alternative to regular potato chips and still tasty! I am super picky and I can't tell the difference between these and regular chips at all! Super yummy.
Jennifer M.
Winston Salem, NC
Omgoodness I love these so much, they are my go to snack! They taste amazing and are so much healthier than just regular chips. I buy a new bag every single week!
Connor Z.
I could eat 10 bags of these. They are delicious. Very crunchy, salty, and divine. The straws are fun to play with. You can dip them into something or just eat them plain like I do!
Claire G.
Good healthy alternative. They don't taste like vegetables is that's your concert. They're pretty much just crispy with some slight flavor. Also a big drying but not horribly.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers