BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Cristina C.
I'm a total chip lover but I'm trying to make healthier choices! I love the veggie straws with a sandwich! I'm not as crazy about just eating them alone bc I'm used to super flavorful chips... But my husband and I both love these!!
Mandy M.
It's safe to say my 13 month old son and I are fans of these! They're light, crispy, crunchy and delicious! And you get 38 of them per serving! Our favorite way to have them is dipped in hummus!
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
These are pretty good to have around the house when you want something more healthy to munch on! However, these aren't the "best" veggie chips! Lol they come in a close second to Gluck chips!
bailey w.
Longview, WA
My babieessss!! these are amazing! they also come in the pringle shaped containers and those are awesome too! the best snack for movies! you can never put the bag down like ever! once you've had one, you cant stop!!!!!!!
Amy P.
Jacksonville, FL
These Veggie Straws are so addictive and YUMMY! My family has already bought and devoured 4 bags since getting the sample bag in our Spice Voxbox!!! Love, Love, Love these veggie straws!!!ūüėÉ
Lacey T.
Columbia, MD
These are easily one of my family's favorite snacks! They are light and have a hint of salt, they are filling without being heavy, and the ingredients are pronounceable. Highly recommend these for all ages!
Cora C.
Follansbee, WV
Not crazy about the veggie sticks. i think they taste like salt. i have to havr a lot of dip to eat these. i bought them originally for my son to have as a quick afternoon snack.i ended up throwing them out
Maddie M.
Gilbert, AZ
These veggie straws are very tasty and a great alternative to greasy chips. They have a great flavor and crunch. To me they actually just taste like potato chips or french fries!
Kristin C.
I absolutely love these veggie straws! They are a low calorie, and healthy alternative to tradtional chips. I highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a healthy snack.
Anna B.
Nashville, TN
These are so crunchy and airy. I like to keep them around for lake days because they're a great salty snack but not so heavy. I could honestly eat my weight in these in just one sitting. So addicting!!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers