BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer H.
Holland, IN
Love these straws! They are light, crunchy and don't ha e all the calories that regular chips do. The meet that crunch factor and they taste great! And you get quite a few in a serving so try them. You won't be disappointed.
Jessica R.
These small portioned veggie straws are great because they have just enough to satisfy a craving. It's easy to just grab a small bag instead of having to portion out some straws from the larger bag. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Stephanie V.
Best snack. Can use these to dip in hummus, or eat on their own. The serving size requires you to eat quite a few straws, so it is a really good snack option. Normally can find at grocery stores or wholesale stores.
Debbie B.
Waxhaw, NC
I actually bought this product for my 4 year old granddaughter. s
She enjoyed them so I tried one myself and was surprised they were pretty good. Only downside they do expire quickly.
Ryoko M.
I love Veggie Straws! The saltiness of these is just right, and there's something about the share of them, I can't stop eating them! I love that they are a healthier alternative to regular chips, just as satisfying.
Olivia C.
Vancouver, WA
These are super yummy. Perfect snack for my toddlers, we call them their "chips" and actually have a great taste. Easy on the go, and easy clean up. Couldn't ask more for a snack for little messy humans! I catch myself eating them frequently too.
Tara N.
I'm crazy about these. For me, it's all about the crunch. The flavor is really nice as well. It's nice to see you can eat so many of them for lower calories. I'd rather eat 38 straws than 12 chips for 120 calories!!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
This are sooooooooo sooooooo good! Great variation of a chip when you want something crunchy and salty. They also come in a ranch flavor that are really good too
Alison C.
Lindenhurst, IL
My family and I love these as a replacement for regular potato chips. The are made from different veggies and are a great option for younger kids to hold and chew on. They are not overly salty, which is great. The only reason I gave them a 4 star rating is because when they added sweet potato straws to the bag, they seemed to take over the bag and I'm not a fan of sweet potato.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Tried these thanks to my Aunt Kelly and cousin Hannah. They are very good. They are good for you. I love the potato chip flavored ones, which are the yellow ones. The green ones are ok. And, the orange ones, which are sweet potato, are good too.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers