BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Mariah R.
Liberty Lake, WA
These chips are seriously to die for. I love the nice crispiness to them and the sea salty taste is so addictive. I also love that they don't taste extremely like vegetables. As bad as that sounds, when I want to eat chips, I don't want a veggie taste. These do such a good job at giving the veggies without the taste.
Annette D.
Edgewood , MD
Those Sensible Portions Veggie Chips Sea Salt are a must have. Oh my goodness it was hard to stop myself from snacking on them! Gluten free and "Pringles like" yes please!
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
These are a great snack to have around instead of chips. I love to pack them in lunches for work. They have a great crunch, are low in calories, and have lower sodium. I have recommended theses to friends and they love them.
Jessica R.
These small portioned veggie straws are great because they have just enough to satisfy a craving. It's easy to just grab a small bag instead of having to portion out some straws from the larger bag. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Jennifer H.
Holland, IN
Love these straws! They are light, crunchy and don't ha e all the calories that regular chips do. The meet that crunch factor and they taste great! And you get quite a few in a serving so try them. You won't be disappointed.
Ryoko M.
I love Veggie Straws! The saltiness of these is just right, and there's something about the share of them, I can't stop eating them! I love that they are a healthier alternative to regular chips, just as satisfying.
Debbie B.
Waxhaw, NC
I actually bought this product for my 4 year old granddaughter. s
She enjoyed them so I tried one myself and was surprised they were pretty good. Only downside they do expire quickly.
Stephanie V.
Best snack. Can use these to dip in hummus, or eat on their own. The serving size requires you to eat quite a few straws, so it is a really good snack option. Normally can find at grocery stores or wholesale stores.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
This are sooooooooo sooooooo good! Great variation of a chip when you want something crunchy and salty. They also come in a ranch flavor that are really good too
Tara N.
I'm crazy about these. For me, it's all about the crunch. The flavor is really nice as well. It's nice to see you can eat so many of them for lower calories. I'd rather eat 38 straws than 12 chips for 120 calories!!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers