BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Lili L.
Fresno , CA
Yummy chips!!! I'm Mexican and these taste exactly like the fresh potato chips sold in Mexico or a flea markets. If your thinking this is a healthy snack it really isn't any different from your usual chip.
Sensible portion sea salt garden veggie straws have always been my favorite snack when I'm either in a rush or just want a simple healthy snack during the day. they have amazing kinds of flavors like the potato flavor. they taste just like chips but are much more healthier to the body.
Melanie M.
These are DELICIOUS. I'm trying to cut back on chips and other bad snacks. They're affordable, you can buy them at almost any convenience store! If you have a Costco membership you can get a big bag of them!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
We bought a huge bag from Costco and I love them! The perfect amount of salt and crunch to make you feel like you're eating junk food. Best of all is that they're healthy! Love them.
Kiersten L.
Norman, OK
I feel so much better about giving these to my 2 year old than I ever do when giving her regular potato chips. They are great tasting with a nice crunch. We have repurchased many times. Recommended!
Ariel C.
Old Hickory, TN
This little veggie straws are such a perfect snack for everyday and especially pool day! We pick them up at target or Aldi and throw them in our bag all the time. They are a salty, crunchy snack that I don't have to feel guilty about and can share with my toddler! #momwin
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
These are delicious! It doesn't make them more healthy if you eat the entire bag but I seriously challenge you not to because they are addicting and delicious. definitely a savory treat and a great alternative to a classic potato chip.
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Those Sensible Portions Veggie Chips Sea Salt are a must have. Oh my goodness it was hard to stop myself from snacking on them! Gluten free and "Pringles like" yes please!
Mariah R.
Liberty Lake, WA
These chips are seriously to die for. I love the nice crispiness to them and the sea salty taste is so addictive. I also love that they don't taste extremely like vegetables. As bad as that sounds, when I want to eat chips, I don't want a veggie taste. These do such a good job at giving the veggies without the taste.
Jessica R.
These small portioned veggie straws are great because they have just enough to satisfy a craving. It's easy to just grab a small bag instead of having to portion out some straws from the larger bag. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers