BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Grapevine, TX
I love these! I buy these instead of chips for snacks and lunches. My kids like these and the chips (looks like Pringles) I've tried the sea salt, zesty ranch, and cheese. The zesty ranch is my fave. A great way to get the family to snack healthier.
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
I bought a bag for my kids to snack on but it didn't make it past me and my husband. These are very tasty. Crunchy and salty but won't leave you feeling heavy and greasy like potato chips do. I'll be buying mine in jumbo bags at Costco from now on.
Sensible portion sea salt garden veggie straws have always been my favorite snack when I'm either in a rush or just want a simple healthy snack during the day. they have amazing kinds of flavors like the potato flavor. they taste just like chips but are much more healthier to the body.
Lili L.
Fresno , CA
Yummy chips!!! I'm Mexican and these taste exactly like the fresh potato chips sold in Mexico or a flea markets. If your thinking this is a healthy snack it really isn't any different from your usual chip.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
These veggie straw chips taste all right. They aren't my favorite, but they are a little better for you than chips. I feel better feeding them to my kids, but I would rather have them than no chips at all.
Melanie M.
These are DELICIOUS. I'm trying to cut back on chips and other bad snacks. They're affordable, you can buy them at almost any convenience store! If you have a Costco membership you can get a big bag of them!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
We bought a huge bag from Costco and I love them! The perfect amount of salt and crunch to make you feel like you're eating junk food. Best of all is that they're healthy! Love them.
Kiersten L.
Norman, OK
I feel so much better about giving these to my 2 year old than I ever do when giving her regular potato chips. They are great tasting with a nice crunch. We have repurchased many times. Recommended!
Ariel C.
Old Hickory, TN
This little veggie straws are such a perfect snack for everyday and especially pool day! We pick them up at target or Aldi and throw them in our bag all the time. They are a salty, crunchy snack that I don't have to feel guilty about and can share with my toddler! #momwin
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
These are delicious! It doesn't make them more healthy if you eat the entire bag but I seriously challenge you not to because they are addicting and delicious. definitely a savory treat and a great alternative to a classic potato chip.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers