BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
I love these! The Sea Salt flavor has just enough salt to make a good alternative to potato chips. They are not potato chips, but, if trying to ease a craving, they are a good snack to grab. I personally like the popped texture of the veggie stick but it may not be for everyone. I would definitely recommend these.
Amanda W.
Powder Spgs, GA
These are some of my favorite chips. I can eat these and not feel like I'm eating a bunch of greasy chips. They are different flavor a but they all taste the same. I recommend these to anyone.
Carla L.
Piscataway, NJ
I love these as a snack. They are much healthier than Potatochips. They taste a lot like munchos but better. My favorite flavor are the zesty ranch; I don't care for the sea salt die to the lack of flavor in my opinion.
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
These veggie straw seen delicious at first, but when you actually start to eat them for a long period of time a certain taste like old oil. I would rather eat a carrot stick then eat these for an extended period of time.
Erica P.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are honestly the most recommended potato chips I love these so much I force everybody to try them whenever I have them at school my nephew who is special ed loves them as well they're his go to snack after eating an entire bag you don't feel sluggish like you would with Doritos or greasy potato chips
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
I buy these for my daughter. We both LOVE them! They can be a little pricey but they are so good. I'd rather eat these than doritos or cookies. Not because they are "healthy" but because they taste good and are light.
Carrie J.
Washington, DC
These are surprisingly tasty! A friend of mine brought them over and I rolled my eyes. There is no such thing as a tasty veggie chip, right? Wrong! These are crunchy, slightly salty, and definitely cure the craving.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Best healthy snack ever to come into my house. EVERYONE LOVES THEM!!! The kids, my husband, myself! My dad was over and snacked on some and wanted to know where he could find them. They are just that good. They satisfy that chip craving in a healthy way.
Janelle R.
LOVE this. Perfect amount of crisp, salty-ness and a serving is like 38 of them so its great for when you want to have a bigger snack ( or trick your brain into thinking that!). Made of great ingredients and Non GMO! I love these for myself and for my son.
Jennifer S.
Grapevine, TX
I love these! I buy these instead of chips for snacks and lunches. My kids like these and the chips (looks like Pringles) I've tried the sea salt, zesty ranch, and cheese. The zesty ranch is my fave. A great way to get the family to snack healthier.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers