BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Aimeeh L.
Great chips because it is healthier too! It has less salt, and we were actually able to try its sample at costco. After that, we bought one for ourselves! Whenever we eat chips, our little kid wants also so this is a better choice being less salty!
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
Garden veggie straws are a nice variation of chips. They are designed to be slightly better for you. I don't normally like original flavor chips, but i do like the sea salt in this brand of veggie chips. My toddler enjoys eating them as well
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love these for a healthy snack option! They come in different flavors and have a great crunch to them! If I am craving French fries, these always satisfy that craving! They are also decently priced for the amount that comes in the bag!
Demetria S.
Pueblo, CO
I eat these all the time.. they are very tasty and healthier.. lovely snack... at first when I first tasted them I didn't know how to feel but after awhile I was like oh I like these.. and also they gave different flavors in the veggie chips, maybe in a different brand but there are many flavors other than sea salt..
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is a new to me product. I originally bought them for my toddler but after I tasted a few I've become hooked. So light & crunchy, not oily AT ALL! I love the ingredients list and luckily we found the family size bag at Costco.
Allison M.
Can I just say how much I love these veggie straws!! These have been a more healthy switch from chips for my family! The straws are the perfect combo of tasty and crunchy. I highly recommend if you are trying to kick your chip habit or looking for a great afternoon snack!
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
But i always buy this in the wholesale club packaging because when i open it we all just can't stop munching. Safe ingredients and the taste is good too. tastes awesome with some jalape√Īo yogurt dip too! healthy enough to pack in a baggie for school lunch!!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
We don't buy these anymore because they are so addicting! Once the bag is opened, there is no stopping us. They a hint of salt, a little grease, and a Big Crunch. Very satisfying! I imagine they are healthier than real chips, but I can't be sure!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
My kids love these and they're easy to toss into my kindergartener's lunch or snack for school. They're essentially potato chips with a small amount of vegetable flavoring but it's better than the alternative.
Menaka S.
Great for when you have the munchies. They are crunchy and taste great too. They don't taste overwhelmingly of vegetables, but still have flavor. If the ideas of straws turn you off, they also come in chip shape as well. I even remember loving these as a kid, so they work for everyone.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers