BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Demetria S.
Monument, CO
I eat these all the time.. they are very tasty and healthier.. lovely snack... at first when I first tasted them I didn't know how to feel but after awhile I was like oh I like these.. and also they gave different flavors in the veggie chips, maybe in a different brand but there are many flavors other than sea salt..
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
This is a new to me product. I originally bought them for my toddler but after I tasted a few I've become hooked. So light & crunchy, not oily AT ALL! I love the ingredients list and luckily we found the family size bag at Costco.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
But i always buy this in the wholesale club packaging because when i open it we all just can't stop munching. Safe ingredients and the taste is good too. tastes awesome with some jalape√Īo yogurt dip too! healthy enough to pack in a baggie for school lunch!!
Allison M.
Can I just say how much I love these veggie straws!! These have been a more healthy switch from chips for my family! The straws are the perfect combo of tasty and crunchy. I highly recommend if you are trying to kick your chip habit or looking for a great afternoon snack!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
We don't buy these anymore because they are so addicting! Once the bag is opened, there is no stopping us. They a hint of salt, a little grease, and a Big Crunch. Very satisfying! I imagine they are healthier than real chips, but I can't be sure!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
My kids love these and they're easy to toss into my kindergartener's lunch or snack for school. They're essentially potato chips with a small amount of vegetable flavoring but it's better than the alternative.
Menaka S.
Great for when you have the munchies. They are crunchy and taste great too. They don't taste overwhelmingly of vegetables, but still have flavor. If the ideas of straws turn you off, they also come in chip shape as well. I even remember loving these as a kid, so they work for everyone.
Audra T.
I love these! They're so much healthier than regular chips. And they taste just as good. Sometimes they can taste a little weird but that's only if you get one with too much or too little seasoning on it. Other than that they're great!
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
I love these! The Sea Salt flavor has just enough salt to make a good alternative to potato chips. They are not potato chips, but, if trying to ease a craving, they are a good snack to grab. I personally like the popped texture of the veggie stick but it may not be for everyone. I would definitely recommend these.
Amanda W.
Powder Spgs, GA
These are some of my favorite chips. I can eat these and not feel like I'm eating a bunch of greasy chips. They are different flavor a but they all taste the same. I recommend these to anyone.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers